2013.6

Hi! First things first, I wanna tell that I changed Lourdes's name to Lola. Lola will be the nickname so practically her name is still Lourdes but in the story the characters will be calling her Lola.
Please enjoy :)
-

My Italian Renaissance Art class ended early, which is a bummer but now I got more time to apply to that playschool job that Celia was talking about. If I didn't get that job, you could see me on campus's Starbucks either mopping the floor or trying to make coffee and failing miserably.

Playschool on the campus was for students and teachers that had children. It's only a big room full of toys and colourful walls but children seem to enjoy it. I knocked the door and a young woman opened the door with a big smile.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asked.

"I came for the job. It suppose to entertain the kids." I answered.

"Oh yeah! Come inside."

I went inside to see twelve kids watching Blue's Clues. I used to watch that, I didn't thought kids still found it fun.

"I'll probably give you the job. It's been two weeks since we announced that we needed help and no one showed up. Even the theatre kids." she explained.

"Apparently they are all busy trying to find a part in the school's musical." she added while she was filling a paper.

"Yeah, I heard they are making three plays this year." I said.

"Anastasia, The Phantom of the Opera and Sunset Boulevard." she said, weary.

I looked through the room. And a little boy was looking at me. I smiled at him and he just turned to watching Blue's Clues. That literally shows my every interaction with a child.

"Okay, so I need you to fill in these blanks, and then we are done." she said.

I get the paper and the pen out of her hands and start to fill.

Name and Surname: Al Farrah Aspler

Farrah is my middle name. It means happiness in Arabic.

Present Address:

I wrote Timmy's house but I'll be moving out of there soon. Even though I don't want that.

Are you entitled to work in the United States? Yes

Are you 18 or older? Yes

If so, date of birth? 14.03.1995

With that I also added my education and other boring stuff.

I pass the paper and the pen to the young woman that I still didn't know her name.

"Okay, Al? I'll see you on Friday." she says.

"I could come tomorrow."

"Don't needed. You're gonna come every weekdays except Thursday."