2014.2

Thank you, thank you, thank you for 2k reads! I don't know what I did to deserve you guys and thank you for the votes and comments! Now as a a reward here is the longest chapter I have written. Please enjoy ;)

-

I just got out of the shower and throughout the music session I've had during my shower time my phone couldn't stop but buzzing.

TimOthée 🤘: Hey
TimOthée 🤘: Hey u up
TimOthée 🤘: Heyyo
TimOthée 🤘: the definition of beauty, al aspler can u answer me today plzzzz

Alex❣️: And that is now on my phone forever

TimOthée 🤘: Aye the queen woke up

Alex❣️: I was awake, just in the shower

TimOthée🤘: You want somebody in there????

Alex❣️: Just the voice of Jesse Rutherford

TimOthée🤘: Who tf is that?

Alex❣️: You don't listen to the Neighbourhood?

TimOthée🤘: Nope ://///

Alex❣️: You are missing a lot young man

TimOthée🤘: Anyway, some guy probs gonna ask you out today so be prepared

Alex❣️: I wonder who \(^-^)/

TimOthée🤘: his name rhymes with tea

Alex❣️: Oh I have a guess

TimOthée🤘: I'm listening 👂

Alex❣️: That guy from my French class, I think his name was Lee.

TimOthée🤘: 😠

I smiled to his last message. The romantic comedy scripted make out session happened five days ago. But we started talking two days ago. I knew that, that's the 'Three Day Rule'. According to the Urban Dictionary, the 'three day rule' is a rule to prevent a man from appearing desperate or needy after attaining a girl's phone number that he met. Following this rule, you are to wait 3 days before calling in order to create suspense and appear non-needy.

I wondered how many men were abide by the rule but I'm guessing many.

It was finally Saturday. I dried my hair and then I wore my spaghetti strap t-shirt and high waisted jeans. Since it was February I also got my knitted gray hoodie and then got out of the bathroom.

In our house, bathroom is the only room to yourself so it was really important to Gladys.

Gladys was making the bed when I got out.

"Good morning!" I said,smiling.

She didn't hear me because she was wearing headphones and even I could hear Maroon 5-Makes Me Wonder from here.

I go up to the kitchen area and start to make omelette.

After seven minutes, the omelette was done. I called Gladys and finally in our small-ass apartment, she heard me. We sat down to the couch and start to have our breakfast. She was looking for something to watch.