Finn wolfhard (part 2)

A/n I already know it's gonna suck but bare with me😂 maybe Finn will get back with u?? Who knows😂

2 hours passed and your pillow was covered in tears. You heard a rock hit ur window. Then another. Then a 3rd hit and you got up. You looked out and Finn stood there with a radio in the air. You slightly opened the window, shivered bc of the cold. and yelled "what are you doing here!"
"(Y/n)! I want you to forgive me so I'm going to play our song." He said. He put the radio down and pressed play, then raising it in the air again. The song was:

Honestly one of my fav old timey songs😂
'Put your head on my shoulder.' Played. "Please forgive me (y/n)!" He yelled. You walked to ur Bluetooth speaker and walked to the window and put it on the seal. You grabbed ur phone and played

He looked down sad. "Sorry Finn but that's a no. I trusted u and u went and made out with some girl." 'What about trust' 'you know I never meant to hurt you' played as Finn said "whatever! I tried! Don't come crawling back to me when ur lonely *he starts crying again*

" 'What about trust' 'you know I never meant to hurt you' played as Finn said "whatever! I tried! Don't come crawling back to me when ur lonely *he starts crying again*

Your friends were right btw! You are a stupid inconsiderate female dog." He flipped u off and walked away. You walked back to ur bed and sighed. "Wait!" You exclaim. You run to the window. Finn was standing waiting for a Uber. "Finn!" You yell. He turns around. "Here's ur beanie." Then u drop his beanie and close the window.

Well I don't do endings well. Poor Finn. Sry I portrayed u as a female dog🤷🏼‍♀️