Noah schnapp- live stream

Y/n's pov
Finn started a live stream 15 minutes ago. I'm currently freaking out right now in the bathroom. I leaned over the sink breathing heavily. What happened should've not been a big deal, I feel as if everyone might hate me for what I did. I know they won't, but my anxiety gets the best of me sometimes. I turned around to a knock on the door startling me.
"Y/n, are u ok?" I heard noah ask.

16 minutes ago:
"Ok Guys!" Finn yelled to us (the it cast and stranger things cast). We turned to him to see what he was going to say. "Settle down. We are going live for the CBS live stream in one minute so be ready."
"Look finn thinks he's in charge."Sophia said laughing. Finn glared at her.
"I'm so excited!" Noah whispered to me.
"Me too. They can finally know who the love interest of will is! Plus they get to know a little about the IT movie which I'm interested in knowing myself bc it's one of my fav movies." I whispered while giggling.
"We are going live in 5..... 4...... 3...... 2..... and 1.." Finn yelled. He hit the live button and smiled as people joined.
"Hey guys what's up." Finn said smiling. Then we all said hi.
"Ok so we should talk about the movie and the TV show I'm in. After that, we will pick one or two things fans can suggest and then we will end the live." Finn explained.
I smiled knowing he was gonna start with Stranger things.
"Some rumors have been going around that Will a.k.a Noah, has a love interest. To answer all of your questions, yes he does. Y/n, wanna come say hi." I glanced at noah and he smiled. I nodded to finn and I walked up to the front of both casts.
"Hi guys!" I said waving. "Tell us a little about yourself." I said muttering, reading a comment. I began to describe my self.

6 minutes later:
Finn and the stranger things cast finished talking about the show and then the IT cast began talking about the movie and finished.
"Ok guys so a lot of the fans keep commenting for us to dance. U guys up for it?" Finn said pulling away from the screen bc he had read the comments. We all nodded happily. "Ok then." Finn said.
"I'll put a song on." Chosen said. He turned on this:

We walked outside so we could blare the song and not disturb any one outside. The song ended and jack started to dance:

Finn turned the camera on him and everyone in the comments started to comment that they were laughing their butts off.
"I wanna pick the next one!" Noah yelled.
He started to play:

Everyone gathered up and began to join as partners. Noah took my hand and started dancing. Finn put the phone sideways and set it up, leaning against the post.

Noah's pov
I looked at the camera and pushed y/n back out of frame (or so I thought) and decided this was the time I was gonna kiss her. We had been friends since 4 months ago and got super close and then I fell in love with her. We were so happy right now so this would be the time to do it. I looked into her eyes and smiled. She smiled back. I leaned in, pressing my lips gently on hers. 2 seconds later and she pulled away.
"I like you y/n. I'm sorry I kissed you." I whispered. Everyone looked at us anyway and Finn picked up the phone agin to get another request.
"It's fine. I like you too." Y/n said, smiling. Then she leaned in and kissed me back.
"Holy shit guys! The fans are going nuts from u two kissing not once but twice!" Finn yelled to us.

Y/n's pov
I felt my chest wanting to explode once Finn yelled that. My heart started to pound. 'What if people begin to hate you, what if they threaten to kill you?' I began to think. I shook my head knowing that won't happen, they were raving good comments about the kiss. I took deep breaths but it wouldn't calm me. My anxiety wasn't going away. I wanted to go and ask Finn to help me bc he has anxiety attacks but he was holding the Phone and still streaming. I began to run back inside to the bathroom.
"Y/n where are you going!" Everyone began to yell.
I made it to the bathroom and began to freak out. I began to pace and started freaking out more. I leaned over the sink breathing heavily. What happened should've not been a big deal, I feel as if everyone might hate me for what I did though. I know they won't. I turned to the sound of a knock coming from the door.
"Y/n, are u ok?" I heard noah ask. I opened the door and let him in, still breathing hard.
"Noah." I began to cry. He came up and hugged me, holding me and rocking me.
"It'll be fine. Did you have an anxiety attack?" He knew about my attacks. I only told Finn about them though. I looked up into his eyes and nodded.
"It'll be alright baby. Your safe with me. If u are worried about what other people might think, don't be, because they commented the most positive stuff ever. No one hated it. They loved us. So I will sit here till you calm down." He said rubbing my hand which he was now holding while still rocking me. With my other hand I wiped MY tears and I felt My heart stop pounding.
"I love you noah schnapp." You said, baring ur head into his shirt.
Noah smiled. "I love you too." He said kissing my head.

Well that's the end of the story. I worked really hard on this believe it or not lol but thanks for samandcolby981 for this idea. I honestly wish this happened to me lol. But anyways sry it's long and I hope you enjoyed😄 But yeah