Froy g.- carving pumpkins

I wanted to write one where it's like cuter than the others in a way. I wanted to have this effect where the guy doesn't end up with the girl, it's just them being friends. Not involving love feelings.

You sat at the table looking down at the carving knife ahead of you. You had been patiently waiting for froy to come in from outside. You had offered to come with him and get two pumpkins but he told you to stay. Him being extra, probably got a huge pumpkin for both of us to carve together. He came home five minutes ago. Finally You see the door open and you see a wild froy looking at you red faced.
"Need help now?" You asked laughing.
He nodded eagerly. You hopped up and ran out the door past him. The pumpkin looked like it weight 20 pounds. It was big, but not as big as you imagined. You rolled it to the door with ease. You shivered because it was cold out. Then realizing everything, you punched froy, who was standing next to you, in the arm.
"Butthole. Your face is red cuz it's cold not bc you tried carrying the pumpkin up here! You probably didn't even try, your just trying to make me do it." You say. He cracks up laughing. "I'm not carrying or rolling it anymore." I walked away, back to the kitchen, grabbing the knife, sit on the floor and set it on the already put out news paper.
He pushed it the rest of the way.
You laughed as he plopped on the ground. He had made a funny face.
Both of you began to carve the pumpkin, throwing pumpkin guts at each other.
"It's in my hair!" You yell laughing.
Then you two put the seeds in a bowl to cook later. Finally you finish the pumpkin and carve it into a face with triangle eyes, nose, and a jagged mouth, oh and it had horns, finished off by froy.
"Ooo scary." You say as you look at it.
"Yep I know. I made it 100x cooler tho because I added horns." He said grinning. You laugh and then he joins in.

I'm hoping that made you say aww. If not that's cool but that's what I was trying to go for.