Finn wolfhard

This is for samandcolby981

Ally sat in an Uber on her way to the Grammys.
"I've heard your friends with Finn wolfhard?" The uber driver ask.
"Uh yeah actually." Ally said laughing.
"Well I'm his cousin and I told him I'd give him a ride since I was already heading to the grammys." The uber driver said. Ally looked down and fiddled with her brown hair.
"Ok cool." She said, not telling if he was fibbing or not. Sure enough, he pulled up to finns house. Out walked nick and Finn. Nick sat in the front and Finn in the back.
"Ally! I didn't know you were riding." He said happily. He actually did though. He actually had a crush on her but he wasn't going to tell. Nick chuckled from the back.
"Yeah I am." Ally said smiling.
"Wait is your show "I'm not crazy, I swear" up for a Grammy?" Finn asked. Ally nodded. "Where's annie then?" He asked, talking about her friend, and co-writer of the show.
"Took a ride with our friend milo." Ally replied, mad that she ditched her for a guy.
"Oh." Finn replied. They finally got to the Grammys and got out.
"Finn! Ally! Look this way!" Photographers we're yelling from left and right. They posed together and smiled.
"Hey over here!" Annie yelled waving at them to get them away from everyone crowding them. Ally ran to her.
"Thank you. They were asking us many questions." Ally said out of breath.
"I could tell." Annie laughed. Milo stood there awkwardly.
"Hey milo." Ally said, glancing at Annie. She knew Annie liked him but wants to just be friends with him.
"Why hello." He said. Him and Finn began to talk off to the side.
"Ooo ally. You and Finn were together." Annie teased her.
"Shh I don't want him knowing I like him." Ally whispered.
"Ally you must be dumb. He likes you. Look, he's looking at you right now." Annie said. Ally blushed.
"Well what about you and Milo. I think Milo likes you." Ally said.
"Yeah as a friend. Nothing else. He has a girlfriend." Annie whispered, even though many actors and actresses were talking and filling the room.
"Have you been living under a rock? Your one of his closest friends for goodness sake." Ally said laughing.
"What?" Annie asked.
"He broke up with his girlfriend yesterday."
"Nu Uh."
"Yeah." Ally said.
We all got together again and walked inside, sitting at our tables, ally Annie and Milo at one table with the "I'm not crazy, I swear" table. Finn went to the "stranger things" table. And nick went to the place where the Non-actors go, sitting next to his parent.
Ally kept looking over at Finn. Then she'd look down and Finn would look at her. Annie caught on to it and started laughing. Then her and Milo play fought. And then ally Annie and Milo talked to the other cast members, waiting for the show to start. Finally the show started and Jimmy Fallon came out as the host.
After the show ended
"I can't believe we won an award!" Annie yelled walking out to Milos car. He had offfered to take them to the after party jimmy was posting.
"I know right! It's our first award." Ally said. Then both girls began to jump up and down really happy. They had created the show, gotten a professional writer to write and create the scripts, and had acted in the show itself. It had become a hit and was a close second against stranger things being the number one show. Stranger things won an award also.
The boys laughed at the girls. They climbed in the car and went to the party. Ally ran into millie when she got out of the car.
"Millie, hi!" Ally said happily.
"Hi ally. Hi Annie. Congrats on your award." She said smiling, and turning to Annie also.
"Thanks you too." Annie and ally said together. They looked at each other thinking 'illuminati'. That was a thing they did. Everyone walked in and new rules was playing.

"Hey ally can I talk to you real quick?" Finn asked.
"Oooo." Annie said.
"Shut up annie!" Ally whispered to her.
Ally walked away with Finn, leaving Milo with Annie. They looked at each other randomly and laughed. Then Milo kept staring at her.
Finn pulled ally by a chocolate fountain.
"Want one?" He asked grabbing a stick.
"Sure." Ally said. He gave her a chocolate covered marshmallow.
"Ok so I want to tell you something." Finn said. Ally took a bite.
"Sure what?" She said, chewing.
"I... I like you." He said. Ally nearly chocked, shocked. Finn nodded.
"I like you too." Ally said laughing.
"Ok cool." Finn said smiling.

Horrible ending but I'm done😊