Ian charles

I don't remember if I added him to the book and I'm too lazy to go back and check. I am only adding him for this imagine. If you want me to officially add him to the book then comment below.

"Hey guys it's James charles." I said grinning cheesily.
"I don't do my intros like that." James laughed.
"I'm going to do sister y/n's makeup today and she'll be doing mine while we ask questions." James explained. I looked behind the camera at Ian and watched him play fortnite. I wanted to join because I had never played before.
"Ok let's prime our faces." James said. We did the makeup all the up to the eye brows and answered many questions.
"Is sister Ian with you in LA? From
@ sistersforlifebro." I asked. Ian walked behind me and stuck his head between me and James' shoulders. "Brother." He said. Then walked away. I cracked up laughing because of how random it was. I watched him walk back and he shook his booty. James laughed and face palmed his forehead.
I sat over here, my face baking, dying of laughter.
We took a small break to cool down. James did my brows and I did his face how I'd do a persons makeup, which didn't include eyebrows because I can't do those to save my life.
"Famous crush?" James asked.
"Um I have a lot.. maybe Shawn Mendes or a boy who starts with E." I said hesitantly.
"Ooo I think you and Shawn would be so cute together," James said clapping his hands in excitement. " also I think I know who that boy is." He leaned in and whispered Ethan Dolan. I nodded. He laughed. "Good choice." Ian walked over.
"It's me not them guys." He said and then walked away, in a shshing position (finger against his lips).
I laughed and shook my head.
"One day!" You heard him yell from the couch. He was back to playing fortnite.
"Oh my. Hello?" James said. We finished our looks.
"Before we look, Last question. Favorite Starbucks drink?" James asked.
"Violet drink or carnal frappuccino." I said. James gasped.
"What about pinkety drinketies?"
"I don't like them." I said shrugging. James double gasped.
"I can't believe you shishter y/n." Ian said, once again popping up behind us, shaking his head. Then he walked away, AGAIN.
I laughed at their reactions. "Ok let's look at our faces. My face is getting ichy." I said. We picked up the mirrors.
I looked at my face with my mouth wide open. "Dang you are a legend James, a pure legend. I don't look ugly for once." I said happily.
"You never do." I heard Ian say. I blushed but no one could tell under the makeup.
"Sister y/n! This looks low-key good. Mm hm. I'm kinda digging it. It's some times good to see a different change in makeup. Personally, no offense, but the look isn't something to go to a party with," I nodded. "But like to wear around the house and take selfies like that, I mean it's good for that."
"That's good." I said.
We did the outro and I went and took my fantastic makeup off. I ran to the Xbox, changing it to a zombie game. Ian first protested but then shrugged. I grabbed a remote and then James wanted to play so I got him one. We began to play.
"I'll be right back." James said, walking away to remove his makeup since we were just gonna stay inside for the day.
Me and Ian sat there. The game was paused so we couldn't beat the awkwardness between us.
"Do you really like me?" I asked him.
He nodded.  I leaned my head against his shoulder. James walked back out, face now clean.
"Um hello?" He said laughing. "Did I miss something?"
We both said nope and we unpaused the game. Later that night Ian asked me out and I said yes.

Ok The things I do for my dogs. I'm back at my old house because I can get on my school bus tomorrow and go to school. Anyways I'm burning up in all my blankets that's covering me and it doesn't help that I don't Feel good bc of my surgery but I don't want to remove my blankets or it'll wake him (one of my dogs) up and he'll leave me.