jack grazer- mad at best friend

Ok so I was going to have a noah schnapp imagine up but wattpad made it disappear but Ima update with a jack imagine instead btw u guys are best friends and that's it in this

Y/n pov
I knocked on the door of jack grazer house. His mother opened the door.
"Hi y/n come to see jack?" She asked. I nodded. She let me come inside and I walked up stairs to his room.
"Jack!"I whisper yelled. "What." He groaned from his bed. He was half asleep and half awake. I grabbed the half empty water bottle sitting on his desk and dumped it on his face.
"What the hell y/n!?" Jack yelled jumping up.
"I'm mad at you." I yelled. He gave me a puzzled look.
"You went behind my back didn't u? U told Finn my secret and now he's mad at me." I flicked him on the arm.
"Ok, yeah I did but it was on mistake don't hate me gosh." He explained
"It wasn't meant to be told to finn. I can't believe you would do something like that. I trusted you."
"I'm sorry. Ok, it wasnt a mistake bc he made me tell him."
"When you promise something, you don't lie about it. Friends don't lie. Look I'm quoting el over here. Jack I trusted you and Finn hates me."
"I'm should've not given into his peer pressure." He muttered.
"You're not supposed to him is what I said. You said you wouldnt. Then you go and tell him."

Jack's pov
I had to tell finn. He didn't pressure me at all I just needed to tell him. Y/n needs to understand it was for her own good. Finn really liked her, confessed his love to her and she goes and turns him down. She actually really liked him but she didn't want to tell him. I had to make the decision to tell him. Y/n stormed out of the room all mad.

The next day
Finns pov
"What's up with you guys." I heard Sophia say. I knew y/n had come and jack too. I looked up to see them not talking to each other and being all friendly. I looked down again because tears were starting to flow out of my eyes.

Y/ns pov
"We aren't friends at the moment." Jack explained.
"At all." I muttered. I glanced over at Finn as Sophia started talking. I zoned out because I noticed Finn was starting to cry. I broke his heart. I guess jack made the right decision to tell him but I dint want this to happen... all of a sudden Finn stood up and excused himself running into the movie theater we were about to enter. I ran inside after him. I saw him talk to a guy getting his ticket and running to the movie entrance of the movie jumangi. I got my ticket and walked in there as jack and Sophia walked in. I ran to the movie entrance and searched for Finn. I saw him in the empty theater and ran to him.

Finns pov
"All the seats that are empty and you chose this one." I croaked, wiping my tears.
More kept falling down. I saw Jack and Sophia walk in, whisper to each other and walked up to the front seats, Jack sitting in the back of the front seats and Sophia in the front.
"Finn I need to talk to you." Y/n muttered. I wiped MY tears and shook my head no. "Please." She begged.
I looked up at her and could see her begging eyes in the dim light,
"Fine." I muttered.
"I'm sorry I kept that secret. I wanted jack to keep it but now that I think about it, I think he did the right thing. See, I was afraid that our relationship wouldn't last if we started dating bc I thought I'd be the worst girlfriend ever but you like me as a person so ig I wouldnt. I kept it a secret bc after I turned you down, I didn't want to you to know I did like you bc I was afraid U'd be mad at me. After Jack told u tho, u still were mad at me. I wanna apologize. I really like you Finn. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She said getting chocked up in the middle of it. Once she ended what she was saying she began crying.
"Ok I'll go. I just w-w-wanted to say what I felt as saying." She got up starting to walk away.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her back into her seat gently. I put my hand on her face, rubbing her tears off with my thumbs. She looked at me confused.
"Y/n I'm glad you told me and explained to me. I was mad at first but then sad. I just don't like you, I love you. I've always have." I said leaning in, then kissing her.
"I'm sorry." She said pulling away.
"Your fine cutie." I said and pulled her back in, kissing her once more.

Y/n pov
"Yo jackattack get ur skinny butt up here!" I yelled down at him. He ran up to the top of the seats.
"Look I'm sorry for being mad at you. I just hated Finn being mad at me." I explained.
"It's fine." Jack said smiling, then hugging me. "Time to get me some popcorn in my mouth!" He yelled running down, back to his seat. Finn and I began to laugh.

I always wanna write 'the end' uggghhhh