Milo- zombies 2 (part one)

(Y/n) pov
I sat in Spanish listening to the teacher going on and on and on, when a guy with his hoodie over his head and sunglasses on his face walked in.

"Uh do you know class started 5 minutes ago sir?" The teacher asked.

"Yes ma'am. I was in the office talking to them and then they showed me here your class was. I'm new." He said back. She nodded as in understanding.

"Sorry," she explained. "Also sir, you need to take off your hoodie and put your sunglasses away. We aren't outside so there's no need to have sunglasses on."

"Yes ma'am but uh..." then he whispered something in her ear. Everyone watched.

"Your what? Oh my. Your a famous guy. Wow. Well even famous guys that go to school have to follow my rules." She said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. I was currently freaking out because I knew who's voice that was.

He nodded and went to my row sitting behind me. "Uh doesn't someone sit there?" The guy in front of me said. I looked back at him and he smiled weakly and stood up.

"No. Stay there. We will have her sit behind him. She sick right now." She explained to the guy. "I want to keep the boy-girl seating arrangement going."

I looked back again and that same weak smile was right there on his face. he pulled his hoodie off and took his sunglasses off. I knew it! It was Milo manheim. I turned around and felt my face get hot. It didn't help that it was like 100 degrees in the classroom. The teacher went on talking once more and I glanced at my friend who sat across the room and she giggled because she knew I liked him.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. "Can you help me catch up with what ever she's talking about?" I nodded.

"Wait," I whispered. "Is this your first FIRST time in Spanish class." He nodded. "You'll learn as you go along." I said cautiously not knowing if he would. He nodded ok. "Ok so we are going over a paper of IR and ER infinitives."

"So nothing I can do." I said nope and turned around. After class, me and my friends met up and started walking toward the cafeteria for lunch.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout. "Hey you! The short one! (If ur tall then tall one)" I turned around. I saw Milo running towards me. "Heyy. So uh can I eat with you guys?" He said scratching the back of his neck. We nodded and entered the cafeteria to get food.

Heyyy so uh this my part one of idk how many rn. I hope you enjoy this part 1😊