f o u r

words: 1473

"hey! hey billy!" i jog lightly towards his car, billy turning around and slightly rolling his eyes. i was a little taken aback, but let it slide.

"what d'you want?" billy flicked his cigarette and inhaled again, the smoke blowing towards me.

"i wanted to.. thank you properly" i watch his lips wrap around the stick, letting it hang there shortly as he fixed his shirt.

"yeah? for what?" he grunted as he tucked his shirt into his jeans.

"for yesterday. saving me and jonathan from tommy" i tuck my hair behind my ear and billy chuckles, taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"oh, it wasn't a problem at all, sweetheart. no need to thank me"

"what happened to princess?" i hopped onto his car and he stared as i crossed my slowly.

"what happened to little miss perfect lacey-mae?" he joked and i fixed my fishnets.

"she's still around, maybe not around you" i wink and he chuckles again, raising his eyebrows.

"funny" he puffed out the smoke then threw the butt on the ground, twisting his boot on it. "what're you up to tonight?"

"probably staying home. why, you asking me out?" i smirk and billy leans against his car, looking at me.

"it's halloween night. that tina girl or whatever her name is is throwing a party"

"oh nice, didn't know" i shrug, leaning back and taking in the sun.

"you got the invite, i saw you take a paper"

"what, so you're stalking me now, too?" i laugh and tap his chest, billy smiling.

"actually, princess, we were in the same class and i was leaving

"oh" i hopped off the car and started to walk away, not saying anything to him.

"hey!" i stop and turn around, watching billy's hips sway as he walks towards me "are you going to the party?"

"hm.. i don't know, billy"

"come on, it'll be fun! i can pick you up. or are you too much of a daddy's girl to leave for one night?" he smirked and held my chin. i wrapped my hand around his wrist and took his hand away, glaring.

"fine. remember where you picked me up that one morning? pick me up there at 8"

"can't wait to watch that daddy's little girl personal shed tonight, princess. see you at 8" he whispered lowly in my ear and i shivered, squeezing my hand around his wrist, making billy smile. his lips softly graze my cheek as he pulls away, winking before walking away.

my eyes travel down again, watching his hips sway again, his jeans complimenting his ass so well. i bite my lip and sigh, turning around and walking towards the school.

-

"hi pops" i smiled and closed the office door, sitting down on the couch.

"hi baby" he said, not looking up from his desk.

"can i hang out with steve tonight?"

"sure, don't you always on halloween?" he glanced at me and i nodded, gulping. i hated lying to my dad, because he could always tell by my face. luckily this time, he wasn't looking up at me.

"yeah, right" i sighed "is it alright if i sleep over too? he said he'd take the floor and i can take his bed. or he can go on the couch"

"are you two together?"