f i v e

words: 1345

i woke up and groaned loudly as the sun was directly in my face. i rolled over and covered my face with my blanket.. that was definitely not my blanket.

i peeled the covers off slowly and looked around, gasping at who was asleep next to me.

it was billy. shirtless, in only his boxers. i looked down at myself under the covers and i was wearing one of his shirts and shorts. i got up and changed quickly, freaking out.

"hopper?"

"hey, hey billy. did we.. have sex last night?" i ask and he sits up, necklace dangling.

"you passed out after we made out in my car before we left, so.. no. i'm not like that" he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"i don't remember drinking"

"you did after we made out in the hallway. you took a lot of shots and i didn't want to drink anymore because i was driving you. i didn't want to take you home because you would've been killed by your dad"

"thanks billy" i picked at my nail polish "well, i'll see you at school"

"can you stay and i drive you? my dad already left and we can get breakfast" he asked and got up, and i tried my best not to look at his body, but it was so hard to not stare when he's sculpted from the greek gods.

i bit my lip softly and nodded "sure"

"stop staring, princess. daddy ever tell you it was rude?" he winked as he walked by, heading into the bathroom. i sighed, changing into jeans and i kept on billy's shirt. i fixed my hair in the mirror, and noticed my makeup was wiped off. i applied mascara again and was satisfied on how i looked.

billy came back with just a towel wrapped lowly around his waist. "oh! uhmm" i turned away and billy laughed.

"don't be shy, pretty girl, i don't bite" i felt his body heat behind me, his lips next to my ear "well, maybe a little" he whispered and nipped my neck and i whimpered softly.

"we.. we have to eat soon" i breathed.

"i can think of other things to eat" he growled and sucked my neck a bit.

"n-no billy, we don't have time" i whimper as his fingers play with the button on my pants. he turned me around and kissed me, my hand on his stomach, my fingertips just barely touching the towel. "come on, stud. go get dressed" i pulled away and sighed, wiping my lip.

"you're one hell of a girl, hopper"

i smiled over my shoulder and he started to unwrap his towel. i quickly turn around and look at his book shelf, interested.

"you can turn around now?"

"you're a book nerd?" i joke and look at him and he put cologne on his wrists.

"my mom gave me all these books"

"yeah?"

"she read them and told me i'd love them" i turned to face him and he looked down at the ground, not too happy.

"sorry i asked" i whisper and step away from the shelf.

"yeah" he mumbled and grabbed my hand, taking me out to the kitchen.

"lacey?"

"hey maximus"

she eyed billy and he shot her a death glare.

"what do you want to eat?"

"whatever's there" i turned to max "you eat yet?"

"she can feed herself" billy answers and places a pop tart in my hand. i glare at billy and turn to max.