Live Interview with the Revolutonary Crew + Burr

Ham: In other words, all people who appeared in Aaron Burr, Sir. @evie_pika don't get excited.

Burr: Why am I here?

Ham: Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, Sir?

Alex: That was my line!

John: WHAT TIME IS IT

all three crazy ppl: SHOW TIME!

Ham: I didn't call you guys here to rap lyrics! You're here for an interview! Now shut up and sit down!

Laf: Aw, ok.

Burr: Like I said-

John: SHOW TIME! SHOW TIME! YO! I'm- (realises everyone is staring at him) sorry I was excited.

Ham: Now that everyone has settled down, let me introduce you. Here's Alex, Aaron (sorry I really prefer calling you Burr so that's what I'm gonna do), John, Laf, and Herc.

Laf: Ja'mappelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar-

Ham: Can you guys seriously stop blasting songs! Keep doing that and I'll sew your mouths shut! (Oops influence from Hide and Seek I love Jasper too much hehehehe)

Alex: I'm the one who should be talking.

Burr: TALK LESS SMILE MORE why doesn't anyone get it?

Ham: First question. Why the heck, John, are you attempting to drown yourself with Sam Adams?

John: I'm just at two pints of Sam Adams but I'm working on three

Laf/Herc: Ehh!

Ham: I didn't ask you to keep rapping! I said-

John: Yeah, we heard your question clearly, I just couldn't control myself, duh.

Ham: Next question is to Lafayette!

John: I haven't even answered my question!

Ham: Screw you and screw screws! Laf, why did you swear?

Laf: It was in French! Calm down!

Ham: You can't just use a foreign language and pretend it's fine! Like can I say PECK to Skye or Banana or (toy) Chica or the chick that broke and came off my pencil case? No!

Raichu Pika: But you did do that.

Ham: Shoo Raichu Pika don't intrude.

Laf: But-

Ham: Next question is for Alex! Why did you-

Laf: How dare you cut me off!

Ham: Alexander Hamilton. Why did you-

Laf: Hey!

John: Hey, so I was reading the texts we had before, and I literally said "Hi Bendy"??

Eevie: Hahahahahahahahahaa

Laf: But I still haven't-

Ham: I hate you guys! I forgot my question to Alex!

Alex: Perhaps for the best.

Ham: How about one for Burr! Actually, I don't have a question for Burr. There is one from a reader, however! Thepottergirl asked you: What's up, Burr?

Burr: ...the ceiling.

John: *Insert overused joke*

Ham: *Literally does the overused joke with hot chocolate (fyi: I'm having lunch while typing this part so yeah, but I didn't do it irl)* You're doing it to yourself?

John: It was a little funny.

Eevie: You appreciate my joke!

John: I don't. I'm still very angry at you. You sent Ham a whole poem of me being blue.

Herc: Lol!!

Burr: Geez guys calm down.

Laf: How can you be calm?

Alex: Exactly! How can you be calm?

Burr: I'm just gonna leave.

*Burr leaves*

Ham: Bye Aaron Burr, Sir!

Laf: You are the worst, Burr.

Raichu Pika: Bye-chu.