6| hello sister.

"You look surprised to see me," Discordia teased. The woman carefully made her way towards Bellona, her grin never faltering.

Bellona's eyes stayed wide. She didn't think her sister would have a hand in any of this. The last she heard, Discordia was off causing trouble off in another country. Discordia was many things, but this? This was different.

"What are you doing here?" Bellona finally asked. Discordia let out a light chuckle.

"To get Loki's staff, of course," she stated. "Don't tell me that bump made you lose a few brain cells." Discordia made her way closer to Bellona, placing a slender finger underneath her chin, tilting Bellona's head upward. "You've definitely aged, sister."

"This isn't you, Discordia. World domination, killing innocent people...what have you become?" 

"I am exactly the person you and the other Romans see me as, Bellona!" Discordia spat. "Wrecking havoc, causing war and violence. Is it not what father made me for? You and the others looked down on me, treated me like I was nothing." Discordia shook her head. "No more, sister. It's time for a change."

"Why are you working with Loki? Of all people." Bellona pressed.

"Because he'll give me what I want," she replied. "He'll give me the power and appreciation my own family neglected to do." 

"Loki will never love you, Discordia. He's only using you for his own personal gain," Bellona warned. Discordia was about to say something, but paused, releasing her sister's face and stepping back.

"I'm afraid I'll have to cut this family reunion short, sister." Discordia then pulled a small dagger from her coat, then lunged for her sister.

Bellona was quick to react, making sure to dodge her sister's attack, then swept Discordia off her feet with a kick. The two fought, Discordia struggling for the dagger and Bellona trying her best to subdue her sister without causing much harm.

"I don't want to hurt you, Discordia," Bellona warned. Discordia simply laughed at her sister's words.

"Oh, but I want to hurt you!" She reached for the dagger, then swung it quickly, cutting Bellona on her arm. Bellona let out a pained yell. Discordia tried to attack her again but was stopped when SHIELD agents came and began shooting at her.

"NO!" Bellona yelled. But their efforts were futile. She managed to get away, unscathed. The agents came to Bellona's aid, but she ignored their help. Instead, she quickly hopped onto her feet and chased after her sister.

She couldn't understand why Discordia would be helping Loki. Of course, they had a history, but she thought her sister was wiser than this. Loki was never a man who'd one could trust with an alliance. It worried Bellona that her sister would be falling down a dangerous path and Loki would be her downfall.

After a few corners, Bellona came to the conclusion that her sister was lost. She began rushing down a hallway, only to be confronted by rogue agents. As soon as they laid eyes on her, they began shooting.

Bellona deflected the bullets with her bracelets that were hidden underneath her jacket. She quickly made her way towards the agents, attacking each one that charged at her. One was thrown against the wall, another was kicked, and the last remaining one was simply pushed against a wall, knocking them out immediately. 

She made her way throughout the helicarrier until finally stumbling into Thor. She noticed how he'd been roughed around, which he simply said "Hulk" and she knew immediately what happened.

"Discordia is working with Loki," she told him. His brows furrowed at the news. 

"Why would your sister be working with my brother?" He asked. "What could she possibly gain from this?" 

"Revenge, anger at the Romans, love maybe." She listed. Bellona shook her head. "Love can make a person do stupid things."

Thor opened his mouth to say something, only to be cut off when they felt the ground shift beneath them. Thor was quick to grab onto something, but Bellona found herself falling in the direction of the broken glass window.

Thor quickly caught a grip on her wrist, taking a tight hold so that she would not slip. Bellona's dainty fingers wrapped around his wrist, and she quickly looked down, taking note of how far the drop would be.

"I've got you," Thor assured her. Bellona looked up, her eyes meeting his. He began to move his arm upward, pulling her closer to him. Once close enough, Bellona managed to take hold onto the doorway, placing her feet on the ground. She glanced down at the window, then at Thor, and began laughing.

"Thor Odinson, my savior," Bellona joked. She couldn't help but think about their past, all the moments they've saved one another from dangerous situations. It was a joke of theirs, being one another's saviors. 

"Always," Thor said, a small, tired smile formed on his lips. Bellona returned a smile. 

The sound of explosions reminded the two of the current situation, snapping them out of their little world. 

"Go find your brother," Bellona said.

"And you your sister," he responded. Bellona watched silently as he darted down the hall. She missed these moments, whether she knew it or not. Working with Thor gave her more joy than she thought. But she knew this would be over soon. Loki would be stopped, then he'd return to his world and she'd remain on Earth. There was no point of dwelling. 

She continued her search for her sister, but no luck. She found a few SHIELD agents, helping those who were harmed and getting them to safety. She also took down a few rogue agents, but still no Discordia. 

But everything came to a halt when Bellona got the news. When she heard Fury mention Coulson being down, she felt her stomach drop. War was always dangerous, but losing a comrade is something she never could get over.