7| avengers assemble.

Bellona stared out the window, remaining silent as she watched the clouds. Despite the sun shining in the sky, everything felt cloudy and grey. She couldn't stand to be around Fury or the test of the team. 

She couldn't stand how she let her sister get away. Nor could she stand how much she hated her. Yes, the Romans weren't too kind to her, but for her to stoop this low? Controlling mankind? Discordia was many things, but this was a new low for Discordia. But she had no one to blame but herself.

"What have we created," Bellona quietly said to herself.

"Bellona," a voice called out. Bellona turned around, taking notice of a figure approaching her. It didn't take her long to realize a familiar face.

"Mercury," she said. She rushed to him and pulled him into a tight hug. "What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"I can find anyone and visit them anywhere," he reminded her. "Minerva sent me. She was worried. The news of Loki worried her and she couldn't get in contact with you. I can see she was right to worry."

"Loki isn't our only problem," Bellona admitted. "Discordia is working with him, and I fear we're the cause of it." 

"This is something Discordia would do, we are not to blame for her own actions."

"No," she defended her sister. She knew Discordia was trouble, but she knew her sister better than Mercury did. She knew Discordia was troubled, but never this sinister. "We pushed her away, made her feel alone. Loki must've taken advantage of that."

"Then what do you suggest we do?"

Bellona was about to say something until she was interrupted by the sound of Tony's voice through her headset.

"Hey Hot Head, you up for another go?" Tony said.

"What is it, Stark?"

"Loki's at Stark Tower. Suit up and meet us at the quinjet."

"You got it," Bellona responded. She brought her attention back to Mercury. "I need you to tell Minerva to meet me near the Stark Tower. Loki's there and I could use all the help I could get when dealing with Discordia."

*  *  *  *

During the ride to the city, Bellona knew it would be wise to let the team know about Discordia. She warned them to be careful of her. She was a trickster and knew exactly what to say or do to cause more problems. But most importantly, she emphasized her point to make sure Discordia came out of this alive. She was her sister and needed to face the proper justice by the Romans for this. 

She stood behind the two pilot seats of the quinjet, watching the horror from the city through the window. The Chitauri were attacking the city, destroying any and everything in their paths, killing whoever they wanted. 

"By the Gods," she muttered. Natasha and Clint flew the quinjet to Stark Tower, Clint calling out when he got an eye on Loki and Thor on top of the building. Bellona couldn't help but smile at the sight of Thor. She felt relief to see him alive.

Natasha and Clint went on to shoot at Loki, who retaliated by blasting a wing of the quinjet. The sudden jolt knocked Bellona back, but she was quick to steady herself onto the bench, holding on tightly as the quinjet rocked aggressively. Natasha and Clint began to lose control, trying their best to land the quinjet safely without causing any more casualties. Natasha, Clint, Bellona, and Steve rushed out the quinjet and made their way down the street.

"We got to get back up there!" Steve yelled to the group. The group eventually came to a halt when a loud, mechanic grown was heard. The group looked up at the large portal in the sky, watching in shock as a large mechanic worm flew out from it, roaring as it did so. As it flew over them, cords and other Chitauri were thrown from it, jumping into buildings.