4

Tomo pov.

Hiro will always surprise me. He may look small and innocent on the outside but on the inside he is a full grown adult and a very twisted one at that.

We had parked the car two blocks back and were waiting in the darkness of a nearby alley for our 'victim' to come by. Despite it being so late Hiro was full of energy as he would not sit still. He kept moving around and adjusting his mask as he looked out on the empty street before us. His baseball bat was smaller than mine but way meaner as he had drilled screws and nails into the surface of the wood so the metal jutted out at random and uneven angles.

"I thought we were just breaking his legs." I said when I saw him pull out the bat from the back of the truck.

"Yeah, but I still want to see him bleed." He said with a smile.

We werent waiting long as the sound of whistling twisted its way through the darkness. A solo figure appeared on the street before us. He was a tall boy with sandy blonde hair and bright green eyes that seemed to glow with confidence. Luckily for us he wasn't much paying attention to his surroundings as he fiddled with the music on his ipod. Hiro was the first to step out in front of him causing the boy to jump back in surprise. He quickly gained his bearing however when he saw that Hiro was a kid. Just a kid with a baseball bat and a clown mask alone in the middle of the night. Before he had a chance to process the situation I stepped out behind and grabbed him roughly by the arm and held him still as Hiro swung his bat at the guys leg. The kids knee gave out and he screamed in pain but I muffled his voice with my hand as I attempted to drag him into the alley. I saw attempt because this was difficcult becuase as soon as Hiro took that first strike he didnt stop and kept hitting him over and over again. By the time I pulled him into the darkness of the alley his right jean leg was ripped open and there was blood everwhere. A large pool of the substance spread across the concrete sidewalk as a fine mist of red stuck to the rubber of hiro's mask as he aimed his bat at the kids face this time and I had to blovk it with my own bat.

"What?" he growled, his voice deep and unearthly as he pulled back his weapon.

"We cant kill him, remember?" I said calmly. Hiro growled again but quickly found new glee as he stepped onto the teenagers right knee and pressed down with all his body weight causing a series of high-pitched screams to emanate off the walls. I put my hand over his mouth again to silence him and he bit me. In anger, I took the hilt of my bat and slammed it against his face causing his nose to sickenly crack open and blood to pour down everywhere. Hiro started to laugh hysterically as he saw the spout of blood. While he laughed I took my large bat and slammed it into the guys untouched left knee. SInce I was bigger than Hiro my hit had more force and the bone quickly cracked which resonated a beautiful snapping sound through the air. I couldnt help but smile when I looked down at the boy passed out in a pool of his own blood. I took him by his shirt collar and quickly dragged him back into the street for some passerby to find before I took Hiro tightly by the hand and led him back into the car. 

Once in the car we changed clothes and wiped out bats clean before throwing everything, including the masks, into a large black garbage bag which I taped closed with ducktape before throwing into a dumpster on the other side of town. The only thing we kept from our little 'field trip' was Hiro's baseball bat since he refused to part with his masterpiece. I also wasn't against keeping it since the toll may be helpful in the unlikely event another bully started sneaking around our sister.

When we got home it was nearly two in the morning and I had to carry the sleeping Hiro to his bed. Afterwards I came in to check on Y/n and found her asleep at her desk with all the lights on. Her sleeping face was heavenly as I pulled back a strand of her hair and lightly kissed her forehead. SHe moved slightly in her sleep but did not wake up as I picked her up bridal style and carried her carefully to her bed. I noticed while placing her down under the covers that there was a little blood on her cheek which had probably washed off of me. I leaned down and licked the red substance off of her smooth skin, letting my tongue linger a little longer than neccesary. I gave my princess one last kiss goodnight before retiring to my room. She'll never know what happened. She is far too pure for such violence.