18

My brother was kissing me. It only lasted a second and when we parted I stood there completely stiff. I was unsure as to what I was supposed to do in a situation such as this but if there was one thing I knew for certain it was that what we just did felt very very wrong.

"I did it for you, Y/n." Tomo says again as he wraps one hand smoothly around my waist while the other lingers on my cheek, his thumb lightly brushing my skin and sending shivers down my spine. "I did it for our happiness."

"Tomo, what did you do?" I ask, my voice small and shaky as I struggle to keep eye contact with my brother.

"She was just using you. She told me herself. She never cared for you." 

"Who?"

"Abby."

"Tomo, did you.....did you KILL Abby?" I ask. My hands are pressed against Tomos chest in an attempt to keep our bodies distant from each other. My attempts at distance are futile however for I can feel Tomo slowly pulling me closer by the waist.

"You don't have to worry about that." Tomo said with a smile. "She can't hurt you no more." He pulled me closer so my head was resting on his chest as he petted my head slowly. I could almost feel the wheels turning in my head as I slowly pieced together what Tomo was saying. Once I got a clear image of what he meant, I was overcome with dread. He killed her. He killed Abby. Why would he do such a thing? There can only be one reason: My brother is insane.

"It's late now. You should go to sleep." Tomo said as he yanked me towards my bed and sat me done on the edge. It was barely six and the sun had just barely began to set outside. "You don't have to worry about going to school from now on either. You can just stay here."

"But Tomo-"

"No buts. Don't argue with me, Y/n. I am your guardian after all."

Tomo still had that creepy smile plastered on his face as he walked to the closet and pulled out my pajamas.

"I will help you change." 

"Wait. What-"

Tomo tried to take my top off and I screamed and punched him in the jaw. He stumbled backwards and groaned as I scrambled to pull back down my shirt.

"Why did you do that Y/n?" Tomo asked as he massaged his throbbing jaw.

"Y-You....y-you...." My mind was in complete panic. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to think. Tomo stepped forward and grabbed hold of my shirt again and I yelped and tried to slap him but he grabbed my hand before it could make contact.

"LET GO!" I screamed as I struggled to release myself from his grip.

"Y/n calm down. It's okay." Tomo tried to soothe me. He tried to pull up my top again and this time I kicked out and hit him where the sun don't shine. Tomo immediately let me go and crumbled onto the floor as I ran past him and out the door.

"HIRO WE NEED TO LEAVE!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs to where Hiro was sitting watching Tv. We couldn't stay here anymore. Tomo was nuts. Hiro looked confused but got up and followed me outside nonetheless as I took Tomos keys and climbed into his truck. Hiro quickly got into the front seat next to me and I pulled out of the drive way just as I heard Tomo yelling inside. I sped out onto the road and soared down the street as I tried to get as far away from Tomo as possible.

"Whats going on?" Hiro asked a few blocks later when I stopped at a traffic light. I looked at him and debated what I should say. SHould I tell him that Tomo killed Abby? Should I tell him that Tomo made a pass at me? The last thing I wanted him to do was to freak out and I felt as though he would definitely freak out if I told him.

"Everythings fine." I muttered with a fake smile. 

"Are Tomo and you fighting?"

"No."

"Then why'd we leave him behind?"

"..."

"Did he do something bad?"

"...something like that." I mumbled.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to a friends house. You remember my friend Max, right? We saw him earlier today."

Hiro's expression soured slightly but he still nodded in recognition.

"We are going to go hang out at his house for awhile. It will be fun."

Hiro is quiet for the rest of the car ride. I left my phone at home so I cant call Max to tell him what happened but I still remember his address as we pull up in front of a nice, one-story house with a small front yard and a garage. We both hop out and I go to ring the doorbell. Seconds later a surprised Max emerges. He looks at me and then at Hiro and then at me again before he ushers us in. I try to seem calm as I get Hiro settled in front of the tv but the second it's just me and Max I collapse into a hysterical fit.

"WHATS WRONG!?" Max asks, he is pretty panicked at my behaviour. I cant say anthing so he just picks me up and I cling to him while crying. I can't believe this is happening. Im still not even sure I understand what was happening. Max waited until I calmed down and then I told him everything. He listened intently and once I was finished he hugged me tightly as he rubbed comforting circles on my back. I relaxed in his arms and took comfort in his presence. I dont even remeber falling asleep but when I woke up it was well into the night and both Max and Hiro were nowhere to be seen.