Diggin On You (Part 1)

Lisa's POV
________________________________________

I was awaken by Tee moving all around in the bed. I got annoyed so I sat up.

Me: What are you doing?

Tee: Nothing.

She said, her voice a little distressed.

Me: What's wrong with you?

Tee: Just a little pain that's all.

She started getting up.

Me: Where you going?

Tee: Get some water.

Me: Oh.

She left the room and I laid back down. The water ran for a little while, then I heard a thump. I got up and went in the kitchen. Tee was on the floor and I went next to her. Yep she was out.

Me: Ro!

I yelled going in her room.

Ro: What???

Me: Tee passed out.

She got up and rushed in the front.

Ro: Get a cold towel, we're gonna have to bring her to the hospital.

I ran to get the towel and I went back in the front. She had gotten Dallas to come over so he could pick her up and put her in the car.

Ro: Lisa you gonna have to sit in the back and keep an eye on her.

Me: Aight.

We got in the car and I looked at Tee. Oh my god she was so pale. I put the towel on her face like Ro told me and she stirred around. She opened her eyes and they didn't look as lively as they usually did. She started trembling and crying and I didn't know what to do.

Me: Um Ro.. She's up?

Ro looked in the back.

Ro: Tee you okay?

She shook her head. I tried stroking her hair to make her feel better, but I'm sure that wasn't working. After speeding to the hospital, the doctors rushed her away in a wheelchair and we had to sit in the waiting room.
________________________________________
Rozonda's POV
_________________________________________

We were at the hospital for a few hours waiting to see what was wrong with Tee. It was crazy how she just passed out out of nowhere. Maybe she was dehydrated.

Lisa: You know what's wrong with her?

Me: Not a clue.

I started dozing off, but the doctor came in the room.

Doctor: Are you with Tionne?

Me and Lisa: Yeah.

Doctor: Right this way.

Dallas was sleeping, so we just left him in the waiting room. We followed the doctor and were brought into Tee's room. We went stood by her bed.

Me: You okay?

She nodded.

Lisa: You scared me.

Tee: I scared myself.

Doctor: Are you alright with me telling them?

I looked at her.

Tee: Might as well. I don't care.

Doctor: Well, you're friend suffers from sickle cell anemia. What she had was a serious attack and I'm glad you came when you did.

Me: Yeah me too..

I said looking at Tee again. We were gonna have a talk when he left.

Doctor: As for you, Tionne, I suggest you lay off all the extreme physical activity for a week or so. That's what got you here in the first place.

Tee: Yeah ok.

She said rolling her eyes.

Doctor: I'm gonna put you on some medication to keep things in control.

He said, signing a paper and giving it to her.

Doctor: As for you two, it's your job to make sure she stays in bed and takes her medication.

Lisa: Aight.

He handed me the bottle and left the room.

Me: Why didn't you tell us you had sickle cell?

Tee: Because I don't want y'all feeling sorry for me. I don't feel sorry for myself.

Me: Yeah but you could've died if I didn't know any better.

Tee: Well I'm sorry.

Me: Okay.

She sat up and got out the bed.

Lisa: Were you released?

Tee: Yeah.

By time we left the hospital, the sun was out. We went back to the room and I went back to sleep.
_______________________________
A/N

Thank you all for helping me choose my cover! Majority chose Cover 1 so that's the one I chose.
~TooLoCo