My Secret Enemy

A/N

___________________________

Sorry I hadn't updated this earlier, but I was preoccupied... Anyway, here it is, the final chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

~TooLoCo

_____________________________

Tionne's POV

____________________________

After Lisa had come to get me, I couldn't help but feel a bit depressed. I couldn't believe I let my anger get the most of me. Through the duration of the week, our friends would be telling me how good it was that I beat up Todd, but that's not how I saw it. I have a criminal record, my sickle cell was acting up because of the whole fight, and people are acting like its a good thing. In addition to that, Wayne told me to take a few weeks off work, so I was sure he was considering firing me. But that wasn't the worst part. Me and Lisa were sitting on the couch one day, when there was a knock on the door.

Lisa: You want me to answer it?

Me: Could you?

She nodded and went to answer the door.

Lisa: Kayo?

Kayo: Tee...

I turned around to see him standing in the doorway.

Me: Why are you here?

He started looking around like crazy, so I knew he was nervous.

Me: Kayo.

He stepped to the side and in walked my mom.

Mom: Tionne Tenese Watkins. Is this what you plan to do with your life? Throw it away?

Me: Why are you here?

Mom: I did not put you in college for you to be fighting and going to jail. What the hell is this all about anyway?

Me: I don't know where you get off thinking you put me here because I did everything on my own. And who are you to come storming in here demanding answers anyway?!

Mom: I am your mother.

Me: Since when?!

Mom: You have no right to talk to me like this. I took care of you! you wouldn't even be here without me!

Me: When did you ever take care of me?! I have been taking care of myself since I could walk, and even when I was sick I had to bring myself to the hospital! And when I came out the hospital, still sick, who was I taking care of?! Not myself, YOU!

Mom: You have no right to be talking to your mother like this!

Lisa: I think I should go...

Me: No, you stay here. She's leaving anyway.

Mom: Who are you anyway?!

She asked Lisa.

Lisa: I'm Lisa..

Me: This is my girlfriend. And I'd suggest you not yell at her again.

Mom: What are you gonna do?! Fight me too?! So this is why you've been acting like this. I knew this was bad for you.

Me: What are you talking about?!

Mom: You're coming with me. I'm bringing you home.

Me: Kayo why the hell did you even bring her here?!

Kayo: She wouldn't take no for an answer.

I rolled my eyes and directed my attention toward her.