Sexy (Interlude)

Rozonda's POV

___________________________

I been hanging out with Usher alot more and I was really starting to like him. He'd come visit me when he went to see his brother and we had gone on a few dates.

Tee: Why don't y'all start dating already?

Me: Because. I'm not gonna rush into anything. Like I still have some feels for Dallas too.

Lisa: Technically it's not rushing into anything. Y'all have been going on dates and stuff for two months now.

Tee: Plus. That nigga Dallas thinks he a player. I would get over him if I was you.

Me: Maybe you're right.

Lisa: When do you see Usher again?

Me: He's visiting his brother tomorrow.

Lisa: Oh.

Tee: You don't gotta worry. I bet you Usher is gonna get him a piece of Chilli before Christmas break.

Me: That's next week tho.

Tee: Exactly. He's not gonna let his fine wine find another man over the break.

I started laughing.

Tee: Then again, he might run away after hearing that laugh. He might think a hyena is about to attack him.

Me: You can't even mention laughs the way you be laugh.

Tee: Excuse me? My laugh is sexy. Ain't it Lisa?

Lisa: Love you to death, but no.

Me and Lisa started laughing.

Tee: Alright then. I see how it is.

Lisa: Don't be like that.

She said, poking her. They started touching all on each other when my beeper beeped. I looked down and it was from Dallas. He had been doing this the whole two months and every time it just said:

500 500 500 500 500

Tee was right. I couldn't fall back into that trap, but maybe he was really thinking of me. Maybe I'd go over to his place just for a little while. I got up and grabbed my keys to go out the door. When I got by him, he opened the door and with no hesitation, he crashed his lips into mine. We kissed all the way to the bedroom and he pushed me onto the bed.

***

When I woke up, I was laying next to Dallas with no clothes on.

Me: No no no no no.

I said, getting up and getting dressed.

Dallas: What's wrong?

Me: I'm not supposed to be here doing this! Usher was supposed to be visiting me today.

Dallas: Who the hell is Usher?

Me: I'm not with you anymore so it doesn't matter.

I said leaving.

Me: Dammit.

I did not intend to be sleeping with Dallas. I can't do that again. On my way to our place, I stopped at McDonalds and got me and the girls some breakfast, then I drove there.

Lisa: Ooh she comes with food.

I laughed and gave them the food, then went in my room to take a shower. After doing all that, I straightened my hair and put on a bandana. I also put on a red crop top with some baggy jeans. I sat in the front cuz I new it wouldn't be long before Usher got there.

(Usher arrives and they go out to eat, then she goes to his place.)

Usher: Did you have fun?

Me: Yes. I really enjoyed myself.

I said, sitting down. He say next to me.

Usher: You know... it's not over yet...

Me: What you mean?

He smirked.

Usher: I think I can show you better than I can tell you.

He whispered in my ear.