Intermission-Lude

Lisa's POV
____________________________

For me, things been really awkward around Kayo. If I'd walk into the kitchen to eat or something, I could feel him checking me out. This dude really liked me. I was getting tired of it, but I didn't wanna tell Tee and ruin her relationship with her brother. I decided I'd take it upon myself to have a talk with him. I walked in the front where he sat watching tv and he immediately started checking me out.

Me: Up here.

I said walking to the couch. He looked at me and scooted over.

Me: This here. It's not gonna work.

Kayo: What?

Me: You checking me out every time you see me. I know you like me or whatever but frankly I don't like you.

Kayo: But you don't even know me.

He said grabbing my hand. I took it away from him and stood up.

Me: I don't need to know you. I'm with Tee and that's that.

Kayo: What does that have to do with me?

Me: Are you dense? You do realize that if Tee catches you, your relationship with her will be ruined? You may not care, but you're all she's got.

Kayo: I guess you got a point. Look I'm sorry.

Me: It's cool.

I said, hugging him. As if it were perfect timing, Tee walked in the front.

Tee: Yo, what the hell is going on here?!

Kayo: It's nothin.

Tee: Nothin my ass! You hittin on my girlfriend and now you wanna be touchin all on her?!

Me: Calm down Tee.

She walked up to him and started pushing him.

Kayo: We were just talking.

Tee: I don't care! I told you to stay the hell away from her!

I liked the fact that she was standing up for me but it really wasn't necessary.

Me: Tee he didn't do anything.

She ignored me.

Kayo: You need to chill out.

Tee: Nigga don't talk to me! You're just like momma, never wanting me to be happy!

She said, storming out the living room.

Me: I'll go talk to her.

Kayo: Aight.

He said, shaking his head and sitting back down. I went in our room, and Tee was sitting on the bed with her head buried in the knees. Wait what? Tee was actually crying. I went and sat next to her, and pulled her into my lap.

Me: Hey. Why you crying?

Tee: Lisa I really don't want to be bothered right now.

Me: Tee you getting upset over nothing.

Tee: It didn't look like nothing. Why was he hugging you?

Me: We were just talking. He apologized for hitting on me and I gave him a hug.

She looked up at me and I wiped the tears off her face.

Tee: Sorry I freaked out.

Me: You don't gotta apologize to me, but I think your brother deserves one.

Tee: Aight.
____________________________
Rozonda's POV
___________________________

On Kayo's birthday, we threw him a party with everyone invited. Normally we don't do parties, but we thought it would be fun. We were all ready. Me,Tee, and Lisa were wearing these crop tops with some black sweatpants (Like the picture on my profile).

Tee: I'm not diggin this whole dressed alike thing.

Me: Yea but the hostesses have to dress coordinated.

Lisa: And when did you decide to make up that rule?

I rolled my eyes.

Me: It's just for tonight. Chill out.

Tee: Fine.

People started arriving and within an hour the dorm was so filled with people, it was a struggle to move through the crowd. But at least everyone was having fun. I spotted Tee and squeezed through the crowd to get to her. Of course when I found her, I found Lisa too.

Tee: You invited too many damn people.

Me: I know, but we can't just tell them to leave.

Lisa: Why don't we ditch this place?

Me: What kind of hosts would that make us?

Tee: I don't care, I'm outta here.

I followed them as they squeezed through the crowd and crept out the door. When we were free, we just started running through the halls.

Me: Where we going?

Tee: To the top floor.

Me: Okay.

We hopped in the elevator and rode to the top floor. It was the floor no one ever went on. It was covered in gravel and you could see the streets.

Lisa: Ummm.. Why are we up here?

Tee: I like to come up here. Sometimes I throw rocks to see how far they'll go.

Me: Wouldn't you hit people's cars and stuff?

Tee: That's the best part.

She said, pickin one up and throwing it.

Tee: Try it.

We all tried doing it, and it was actually pretty fun.

Tee: I'm surprised you agreed to come up here. I thought you were afraid of heights.

Me: I am, but I'd rather be up here than claustrophobic.

They laughed. We spent a while up there before going back downstairs. When we got to our room, there weren't as many people as before, so we stayed for the rest of the party.