Diggin On You (Part 2)

Lisa's POV

__________________________________________

Ro and I decided that since Tee and I shared a room, I'd have to be her indentured servant, but whatever. I took a week vacation from work so I could stay there with her.

Me: You need anything?

Tee: Nooo Lisa. I got this.

She said trying to get out the bed. I was so glad she got her liveliness back. Her eyes even got their sparkle back, but I was worried that last night's incident would happen again. I pushed her back down.

Me: No. You heard what the doctor said.

Tee: Why you gotta take him seriously? He doesn't know what I'm capable of.

Me: I'm sure he knows what he's talking about. What are you trying to get anyway?

Tee: Fine since you must do everything for me. I would like a salad. No hard pieces of lettuce. Umm I want you to thinly slice some of the purple onion onto it and NO beets.

Me: Aight.

I went made her salad and a glass of cherry Koolaid. Then I brought it to her.

Tee: Hm.. This ain't too bad after all. Thank you.

Me: No prob.

I didn't know what to do with myself so I found myself watching her eat, but then she looked at me weird.

Tee: Why are you watching me eat?

Me: Oh I didn't mean to.

She started laughing. I never noticed how pretty her smile was.

Tee: Could you go put this plate in the sink for me? That salad was good by the way.

I started blushing. Someone appreciates my cooking.

Me: Yeah sure.

I said taking the plate.

Me: Umm, did you take that medicine?

Tee: Oh.. No I didn't.

Me: Okay I'll bring you that too.

I put her plate in the sink then I grabbed her two pills and a glass of water and brought it to her.

Me: Here take this.

She took the medicine and I went to put the glass up for her. Then I went sat back next to her.

Tee: Man I hate bed rest.

She said getting up.

Me: What are you trying to do now?

Tee: I'm going to the restroom. I think I'll need your help tho. I'm feelin a little weak.

She said stumbling around. I got up.

Tee: Just kidding. Just kidding.... Know who to keep around if I really do need help.

She went in the bathroom and closed the door. I'm so glad my face doesn't turn red when I blush because it would've been like a tomato. What a silly thought, me helping her use the bathroom. She came out and got back in the bed.

Tee: Guess I have a week of one on one time with you huh?

Me: Yep.

Tee: You never got around to showing me your rap journal.

Me: Oh. It's not that interesting.

Tee: It can't be more boring than looking at these walls.

Me: Aight then.