Somthin' Wicked This Way Comes

Tionne's POV

_____________________________

Right when you think every thing is fine...

Me and Lisa were at work (yes, we still have that job) and I had gone into the back to stock. Now things were okay between us and Todd wasn't buggin as much as he used to after Lisa had talked to him. I really don't like Todd. He's so disrespectful to women and I don't mind him talking to me any kind of way, but I won't accept him doing it to Lisa. Anyway, I was stocking and I left the back because I heard yelling.

When I looked, Todd was kissing Lisa and she pushed him off her. She started saying something, yelling at him, but I couldn't heard her over the ringing in my ears. I could feel my blood boiling and I just started seeing red.

___________________________

Lisa's POV

____________________________

I was yelling at Todd for trying to make a move on me (how'd he even know where I work? I don't know, maybe his friends told him), and before he could say anything, Tee ran up and just started nailing him in the face. Now Todd wasn't exactly tall, and Tee was still a lot shorter than him, but she eventually managed to get him on the ground and she started banging his head against the floor and trying to choke him. I tried to pull her off him for the sake of her not getting in trouble, but that wasn't gonna work. She was saying all kinda of stuff while she was hitting him, but I think he was unconscious.

Tee: I'll show you to put your hands on my- *gco

Then the police stormed in the door and started pulling her off him. They were being so rough and they shoved her in the police car and told her her Miranda Rights. I ran over to the car when they went to attend to Todd, and she rolled down the window for me.

Tee: I'm so sorry Lisa.

She cried.

Me: It's okay Tee. I'm gonna get you out.

Tee: I don't know what I was thinking. Will you go explain to Ro what happened?

She said, giving me her car keys. I nodded, then I saw a police officer approaching the car.

Me: How do I get her out?

Police: Well, your friend here is being charged with battery, so you're looking at around a month or $2500 bail.

She looked at me so scared, like a lost puppy and I wanted so bad to just jump in the car and hold her. I wasn't gonna leave her in there for even a day.

Me: I promise I'm gonna get you out TeeTee.

I told her. She just put her head in her hands. I went to give her one last kiss, but the police rolled up her window and started driving away. Things just happened so quick it was crazy. Where was I supposed to get the money? I drove to our place and started telling Ro everything.

Ro: Wait, so she's in jail?

Me: Yes. I have to pay $2500 to get her out or she'll be in there for a month.

Ro: Where are we supposed to get that much money?

Me: I don't know.

I started thinking of all the possible ways, then I remembered.

Me: Wait, I've been saving money for a car. I can take some out of that.

_____________________________

Rozonda's POV

____________________________

It wasn't a shocker that Tee had fought Todd, but I was shocked that she actually beat him unconscious. Lisa came trying to tell me eerything, but she was talking so fast.

Me: You want me to come with you to bail her out?

Lisa: Don't you gotta go by Dallas?

Me: It can wait.

Lisa: No, you can go talk to him, I think I can handle it.

Me: Okay then..

I didn't try arguing with her because I knew she would probably win anyway.

Me: I'll see you guys later okay?

Lisa: Yeah.

I took my keys and started heading to Dallas's place. When I got there he looked kinda shocked to see me, but he let me in.

Dallas: Wassup?

Me: I'm not planning to be here long, I just came here to tell you something.

Dallas: What?

Me: A few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant.

He shrugged.

Dallas: What's that got to do with me?

Me: It's yours. I knew you probably wouldn't care, so me and Usher gonna raise it together, but I thought you should know.

Dallas: Glad you know me so well.

Then he started thinking and smirked.

Dallas: On second thought, I do care. I want to be in my child's life.

Me: Huh?

Dallas: You heard me.

I don't know what kind of game he was playing, but I didn't have the energy to even think about it. I rolled my eyes and got up to leave.

Me: Bye Dallas.

___________________________

A/N

I know, crazy chapter, but I thought I should spice things up. One last chapter, aren't you guys excited???!! Y'all think Todd finally learned his lesson? Why are Tee's emotions all over the place? What is Dallas up to?

Find out in the final chapter. (sounds so cool) (I'm so lame)

~TooLoCo