12

Dani ;
I'm outside !!! And I also brought
A couple of friends to eat w us at
The diner !

Mars ;
Alright I'm coming !!!

____

I Hopped in the car. Dani was in the drivers seat. Sitting next to her in the passenger seat was an unfamiliar face. Must be one of Dani's friends I guess , he seems pretty cool.
And in the back seat was one of my best friends from primary school , Carter .

"Hey" , I said .
"HII, This is my friend Wyatt , Wyatt this is my best friend, Mars. " , said Dani.
Wyatt gave me a quick smile before turning back and talking to Dani while I talked  to Carter.

The car ride was pretty short, we were there before I knew it.

We parked pretty far from the diner even though all the parking spaces were empty, a pretty dumbass move if ya ask me.
When we got inside the diner we all decided to sit in a cute Little booth.

So how long have you and Dani known each other ? , I ask Wyatt.

About 3 and a half months , Wyatt Says with a tiny smirk on his face.

Then the waiter came to take take our orders

We all ordered literally just big ass Ice cream sundaes, which were supposed to be our dessert but ended up being our dinner.

As we were all finishing up the ice cream I said to Dani  "Thanks, I really needed this" with a big smile on my face

And as soon as I finished my Sentence , I heard the diner doorbell ring and there they were. Jack and his Girlfriend, Ellie.
My eyes went wide.
"fuck fuck fuck" I whispered.

Wyatt , being the clueless headass he was , he called over Jack. Not knowing what happened between Jack and I.

I saw jack take a deep breath and walk over to the table. He saw me and gave me a fake smile looking as if he was somewhat sad. Without even thinking I returned the "sad smile" .
"Wow I really miss him" I thought to myself.

Then Wyatt proceeded to ask jack if him and his lil girlfriend wanted to sit with us. Jack was hesitant at first but decided to sit right fucking next to me. But of course Ellie wasn't gonna let that happen so she gave me the fakest smile and asked if I could scoot over.

It was me, Carter , Ellie and jack all sitting on one side and Wyatt and Dani on the other.
I was pretty fucking squished so I decided to sit on the other side. The only space that was available was the one right in front of jack and next to Dani so I quickly sat down , avoiding eye contact with jack and pulling my phone out so I could have a distraction.