31

After Jack finished giving Wyatt and Dani a tour of his house, we still had 2 hours before the party started.

"I'm hungry", Dani whispered to me.
"Then tell jack", I whispered .
"No you do it please, you're his girlfriend, I'm too shy.", Dani said, loud enough for Jack to hear.

Jack looked up from his phone, smiling widely, then looked to Dani and said,"I showed ya where the kitchen is so why don't you and your boyfriend go down there and grab yourself some snacks." Attempting to clap back at Dani.

"Okay." Dani says, with a huge grin as she grabs Wyatt's hand and takes him downstairs with her.

"Don't have too much fun!!", we hear her yell in the distance.
Jack and I look at each other and I see a smirk starting to form on his face.
"Don't get any ideas, Grazer", I say, smirking back at him.
"Geez okay", Jack says in between chuckles "lets go down stairs and see the destruction that Wyatt and Dani made."
"BUt LETS SPY ON THEM", I say
"YES YES GOOD IDEA" , Jack says.

We tiptoe down the stairs, not wanting to make a single noise. I'm in the front and jack is right behind me.
"Stay here, let me see if the coast is clear", I say.
I walk to the corner and take a peek and quietly run back to jack.

"COME, QUICK", I say quietly yelling

"OH MY GOD LOOK"
"JESUS CHRIST"
"WHAT THE FUCK"
"THEYRE KISSING"
"I KNOW YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

we run back up stairs and into Jacks room.

"OH MY GOD CAN YOU BELIEVE", I say.

"AND THEY TELL US NOT TO HAVE TOO MUCH FUN"

"THEY'RE LITERALLY MAKING OUT IN YOUR KITCHEN"

"GUESS THEY WERE HUNGRY FOR EACH OTHER JESUS CHRIST",  Jack says as we hear the door crack open.

"Well hello", we say.
"Hi there" Wyatt says, holding on to Dani's hand.

"So what did you guys eat?", I asked.
"Ohh uhh we got some donuts", Wyatt said, avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm really, because we didn't have any donuts last time I checked", Jack said with a smirk on his face.

Jack and I stared at each other for a while and burst out laughing.

Wyatt and Dani stare at us confused.
"Uhh okay ,were gonna go outside and catch some fresh air." Dani said as they and made their way towards the door.

"Finally, just some you and me time" Jack says as he hugs me from behind.

A/N: I suck at updating hi lol I deleted wattpad for like a couple months omg I'm sorry I suck but the actual party is the next chapter so expect some drama skinnies!!! <333