33

It's became 1 AM and most people had left the party. The only ones left were close friends and a couple of party animals that were not ready to end their night. I was still drunk and chirpy. Extremely happy, thinking about jack and I making fools out of ourselves earlier in the night. I took a break from dancing to grab a water and when i saw jack and another girl dancing, one on one. No big group around them or anything. I heard through some of his friends that she was the girl at the party from last time who actually gave him the wrong number.

Finding that out made me stomach feel sick so to forget about it , I decided to get more drunk. After all, it is a party either way, I'm meant to be drinking and having fun. I deserved to have a fun time.

As much as I hate the bitter and disgusting taste of vodka, I swallowed it, making a disgusted face.

most of our close friends are inside now that the party is dying down. I see Finn on the couch, sitting next to Wyatt and Dani.

I try to walk my way over to them ,tripping on my own feet. "I AM SO SAD", I say dramatically.
Dani opens her arms for a hug  " aww what's wrong?" She asks.
I hug her , then point towards the screen door where you have a clear view of jack dancing with another girl and all 3 of them turn their heads to look at him and that girl.
"What the fuck?" Finn says.
"He's drunk, he doesn't know what he's doing", Wyatt says.
"Neither does Mars",Dani adds.
"I WANT TO TALK TO HIMMMMM" I whine.
"You're gonna regret whatever you say tomorrow morning" Dani says.
Dani and Wyatt leave to the kitchen to get water so i could sober up. The only ones left on the couch were Finn and I.
"How are you gonna walk to Jack when you cant even stand, let alone talk?" Finn asks.
"I mean you can carrryyyyyyy meeeee" "pretty pleaseeeeeeeee" I say giving him a smile and showing him my puppy dog eyes.
Finn rolls his eyes "hop on"

He carries me out the door and we slowly make our way behind Jack. Just when we were about to sneak up on him, we overhear their conversation.

"So like...Do you have a girlfriend ?" The girl asked tentatively, stroking Jack's arm tenderly.

Jack pursed his lips in thought. "Heh... a girlfriend? Yeah, yeah, I do have oneeee. She's really pretty."

My stomach sinks. I look at finn and he looks at me. I felt like I was frozen in time.   "Jack has a girlfriend..?I asked finn, with a saddened look on my face. " apparently??" He replied. I feel the tears starting to roll down my cheeks. "Hey hey it's okay I got you", finn says while carrying  me back into the house. I asked him to take me to jacks room. I didn't want anyone to see me cry. Finn put me down on the bed and then sat next to me.

"I just don't know what to do finn I feel so helpless.... He has a girlfriend yet he's flirting with me and dancing with these other girls? I don't even think his girlfriend is here....I just can't believe him..He made me think I actually had a chance with him and this whole time he was just giving me false hope....He was my best friend....We told each other everything, well at least I thought we did.." I said slurring my words, taking a breath after every other word.

Finn puts his arm around me "hey it's all gonna be alright. Jack is drunk he probably doesn't know what he was saying. and You are too, probably even more drunk than him. You guys should talk about this tomorrow morning when you're both sober." " that's IF I still wanna talk to him. I hate him. I FEEL HORRIBLE AND ITS ALL HIS FAULT." I say bursting out into tears. Finn puts both his arms around me, now hugging me. I embrace him and let it all out. We stayed in the same position for about 10 minutes till we heard the door slam. it startled me. "Stay here" Finn told me.

He went outside and it had been a while so I decided to go outside as well now that I felt okay. As I stumbled downstairs, No one was inside. I heard some sort of yelling. It was coming from outside. " you know what I'm over it" I heard as jack entered the house. He glared at me then quickly walked to his room.
"What the fuck?" I thought.
Dani and Wyatt walk into the house and see me "Mars there you are oh my god" Dani said
"What's going on?" I asked
"Finn and jack got into a fight" Wyatt replied
My eyes go wide "what the FUCK"
My drunk self can't handle anything right now.
"Finn already left, do you know where jack is?" Wyatt said.
"He's in his room. why did they fight???" I ask in confusion.
Wyatt and Dani look at each other "I don't know" they say In unison.
"You guys KNOW and I KNOW IT" I say, with attitude.
"Fine, jack saw you and Finn in his room and then walked out, he was pissed and tried to fight Finn when he came out of the room because he thought you two were doing something" Wyatt says.
"What the fuck. Why would he do that. He deadass said he had a girlfriend, why would he get mad if me and Finn weren't even doing anything. And if we did, jack and I are just friends apparently so it shouldn't even matter." I say slurring my words.
"he has a girlfriend??" Wyatt asks in confusion.
"He told this girl that he was dancing with that he had one" I reply.
"Jesus fucking Christ" , Dani says.
"Im so over this" I say, laying on the couch.

a/n : i literally forgot i wrote this story LMFAO ima try to finish it for yall 😔 thank yall for all the comments n stuff we're at 77k reads i never expected this to get past 1k i love yall <3 sorry for being such a terrible person at updating