32

Jack and I were awoken by Wyatt and Dani. It was 6:30 pm and the party started at 7, so we set up all the finishing touches.

"I'm so tired. Can we skip the party?" Jack says with a groggy voice as he reaches over, wrapping his arms around me.

"Sure, just un-invite all the hundreds of people you invited, including Wyatt and Dani," I said. "We should have our alone time anyway 😘 "

"How the fuck did you say 😘 out loud."

(A/N: Sorry that made me laugh )
——

It was finally 7:00 and people starting pulling up. Jack, being the birthday boy, was getting greeted by everyone. I was a lil jealous since he was talking to a lot of girls. Him and I aren't dating or anything. I don't even know what we are to be honest. We don't want to rush into anything or put a label on what we are.

I walk into the kitchen and no one is there.
"A couple shots won't hurt." I said, taking the bottle of Jack Daniels from the cabinet and pouring myself a couple of shots, underestimating how strong it was. I tried to find my way out and stumbled upon Dani.

"DANI, BAE, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!" I shouted happily. "I MISS YOU SO MUCH! COME TO ME YOU BEAUTIFUL, BROWN HEADED CREATURE!" 

"OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY?" Dani asked.

"YES, I AM 100% OKAY! COME TO THE BATHROOM WITH ME, PLEAASEEEEEE! I NEED TO PEE!" I yelled to Dani.

I tried to walk to the bathroom, and Dani immediately knew how drunk I was.
I pulled my skirt down and sat on the toilet. "Omg, Dani turn around... you know how pee shy I get." I said, in-between giggles.

I finished peeing and decided it was time to conquer the outside world.

Dani walked me to the table where basically the whole IT cast was sitting.
"Where's Jack?" I ask, basically screaming.

"She's drunk," Dani says, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"OHHHH!" Everyone responds, laughing.

"ITS BARELY 8:00, WOW!" Wyatt says.

"OK AND???" I responded sassily.
Finn points to Jack and a girl sitting on a table and talking.

Me, being drunk, felt a sudden boost of confidence and decided to talk to Jack.

I walked up to Jack with a big smile on my face.

"Hey, I need to tell you something."

He looks like he's about to say something but I shush him and insist that what I have to say is more important and should be said first.

He walks with me to the living room and we sit down.

"What was so important that you had to tell me?" Jack says.

"Nothing I just miss you" I say with a serious expression.

Jack bursts out laughing "That's all you had to say to me?"

I smile. Widely. "Yup"

"You're lucky you're cute" He responds.

I blush and say, "Wanna know a secret?"

Jack's eyes light up "Yeah." He says happily.

I whisper, "I'm drunk" into his ear.

"That's not much of a secret" He says laughing at me. "But hey, I have an idea,"

"How about we get drunk, TOGETHER?"

We walk to the kitchen and he gets a bottle of tequila from the tallest shelf. He gets two shot glasses out.

"Well, it's only fair if we're the same amount of drunk" He says , taking 3 shots alone like I did at first.

"NOW THE REAL FUN IS GONNA START!" I say with a huge grin on my face.

Jack and I take a couple more shots. All together we both took 6 straight shots.

"YOU'RE TINY HOW IS YOUR BODY GOING TO TAKE ALL THIS OH MY GOD!" Jack says, smirking.

It was pretty obvious we were drunk. We both walked outside, tripping over each step. We found ourselves at a table, surrounded by all of our friends. There was only one seat left so Jack took it and I sat on his lap.

Within one minute of being there I whispered into Jack's ear "I'm bored, let's go sing karaoke."

Jack's eyes lit up "YES PLEASE!"

We walk up to the stage and wait for the last people to finish.

The song we decided on was "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber.

I don't know how we came to choose that song, but I'm glad we did.

We ask the DJ to give us the most extra introduction that he can give. The DJ says,
"And now for our next act we have the best looking person in the room, the reason everyone is here, MARS! Oh, and Jack. Make some noise for them!"

I laughed at the DJ and then grabbed 2 mics and handed one to jack. Then, we got into position and started singing our drunk hearts out.

"AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, WE COULD BE STARVING , WE COULD BE HOMELESS, WE COULD BE BROKE"

" AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, ILL BE YOUR PLATINUM, ILL BE YOUR SILVER, ILL BE YOUR GOLD"

"AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME
AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME"

I WAS SO IN THE MOMENT. EVERYTHING FELT RIGHT EVEN THOUGH I WAS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF. I FELT LIKE I WAS ON TOP OF THE WORLD. IM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND IT FEELS SO GOOD. I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS FOREVER. MAYBE  A LIL MORE SMOOCHES THOUGH.

We got off the stage and Jack and I hugged each other happily. "THAT WAS CRAZY!" He said.

"I KNOW! WE DID AMAZING!" I responded. We walked back to our friends table.

"You guys were so good!" Dani said.

"Jesus Christ you guys are the life of the party." Finn chuckled. 

"Why thank you." I say smiling at them.

Tomorrow morning, once I'm sober, and I see videos of me online, I WILL REGRET THIS.

At this point, a lot of people at the party were drunk. The real party was starting and there were so many people dancing. All of our friends went to the dance floor and we followed along. Jack was the center of attention. Getting danced on by all of these girls. Him, being a teenage boy, I knew he liked it. Not gonna lie I was jealous. If I was sober I would've just let him be but drunk me went over to where jack was and started dancing WITH him.

A/N : hi baes this is part one of his birthday BC it's barely getting started 🙈. I decided to make it two chapters long because I want one that's kinda wholesome and sweet and another where everything goes down n shit happens 😈😈😈 HEHEHEHEHE