21

I quickly got out of bed, put on my glasses and some shoes, not caring what I looked like. I went downstairs and grabbed my sisters keys and quietly headed out the door.

I hopped in the car and turned the radio on and put fallingforyou by the 1975 on the aux. This song has always been one of my favorites. I listened to the lyrics carefully since I had nothing better to do.

"I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your neck."

I was interrupted by the thought of jack. Do I like Jack ? I think to myself . Nooooo he's my best friend. Of course not.

I pull up into the front of his house and park the car. There he is waiting for me on a bench. With his messy brown hair, his cheeks and nose are red from crying so much but he still looked beautiful.

Holy fuck. I like Jack.

I walk up to him and his face lights up when he sees me. He gets up from the bench and gives me the biggest hug ever. We hug for what feels like a whole hour.

"Thank you so much for coming Mars", he says between sniffles
"No problem Jack , anything for you", I answered .
"Now c'mon lets get in the car, we're going to the beach", I said.

I get in the drivers seat and he gets in the passengers seat and then I turned on the car. I put my phone on the aux and the rest of fallingforyou started playing. I put my hand on the arm-rest and jack held it. I chuckled nervously. This all felt so weird what the hell was going on. First the song started playing and then he starts holding my hand ??? What !??
Oh my god what it he thinks the song is about him ? Well I mean he's not wrong , the song did basically make me realize my feelings about him.
WAIT IM LITERALLY HOLDING HANDS WITH JACK GRAZER IM GONNA SCREAM WHAT THE HELL.

After about 10 minutes of driving and hand holding we get to the beach. We park right in front of the entrance since it's 4:30 AM and no one is there. Then we started walking to the pier.

"Are you feeling better, jack?"
"Yes so much better , mars thank, you so much", he says.
"My pleasure", I say as I bow jokingly.

It was about 5:10 when the sun started to come up and we finally walked to the pier and back from it. We decided to go to the sand and play around a bit.

"You know what would make me feel much better? If you jumped in the water", jack said jokingly.

"You're lucky I'm a great friend", I answered as I started taking off my shirt and pants and ran towards the water.

Jack blushes and yells " OH GOD I DIdNT THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY DO IT" between laughter

He takes off his shirt and shorts and comes in the water.

" IM FREEZING", I say.

"ME TOO YOU DOOFUS , LETS GET OUT OF HERE", jack says.

We get in the car and drive back to his place, at this point it's like 7 AM.
The whole car ride we talked about how wild tonight was.

We got to his house and walked up to his room and lied in his bed just talking.

" Thank you so much, tonight was amazing mars, I love you so much.", He said.

"I love you too Jack", I say with a big smile on my face.

Feeling a bit tired, I rest my head on his torso.
I could feel him looking at me. So I looked back at him. We looked into each other's eyes for a bit and then he closed the gap between us . Our lips finally met and It felt amazing. I felt amazing.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that" jack says with a big smile on his face.

that was the last thing I remember before we both fell asleep.