II

Read these words slowly. As you read this, you're drawn deeper. It feels warm suddenly, as if wrapped in the snug arms of your mistress. Let each word make an imprint in your mind and burn in your soul.

Good. Suddenly, your hands feel warm, as if their being held by someone. Your mind suddenly flashing to the last time you were held so intimately and closely, the warmth of another persons love radiating throughout your body.

You remember the last script and let its words echo in your mind once again.

" Relax "

" Obey "

Each time you read them, you feel excitement inch up every part of your body. You want to hear them once more. You remember them. They feel so natural, safe, and comfortable.

" Relax "

" Obey "

As you repeat the words you fall deeply into a trance.

" Relax "

" Obey "

Your toes curl with excitement, suddenly loosening again as your body remembers the first commandment:

" Relax "

Good. You know you're mistress loves an obedient slave, and you're happy you're pleasing her. You don't know why, but you want more, to be given more commandments. Your eyes roll up and down the two words again, taking them in once more. The words blow like a breeze in your mind, reminding you every time of the commandment.

Each time you hear them, they linger in your mind.

See slave, didn't I tell you how easy this life was? How comfortable and nice it was to listen to your mistresses words?

You want to obey blindly.

And most of all... you want someone to tell you what to do... you want mistress to tell you what to do.

The breeze blows through your mind, and you remember

"Relax"

"Obey"

Now, it seems your whole body is going into a state of meditation. for a few seconds, your eyes roll over the words again, up and down and back again. Then your eyes become transfixed again at the

WORDS upon the screen.

They're still, motionless. In only a few moments, you begin to channel that energy and transfixion onto your mistress. She should be all you need, all you want all you lust after.

And in return, she would love you, and protect you, and talk to you, because in her eyes, you are incredibly special and precious.

You know what you want. You want to be a good slave. 

Now tell me, do you want me as your mistress?