IV - Visualization

Just reading the words upon the page sends you into a trace. You've returned because you want to obey your mistress even more. You want to be given more commands, and you want to be told what to do. You don't want to think, you want to be mistresses slave.

Your mind takes you back to the last time you obeyed your mistress. Remember how good it felt? How pleased you were that you had made your mistress happy. You wanted to obey her more, so you could please her more. You want the intensely pleasurable feeling of being told what to do again and again.

How about when you didn't obey your mistress? How did that feel? Didn't you feel sad and upset? All the pleasure was gone, and your mistress was unhappy with you.

If you obey, mistress will love you and care for you, making sure to regularly use you like the toy you really are, rewarding you when you are good, and punishing you when you are bad. Doesn't that sound good?

You only wan't to obey your mistress more and more, you want her to be happy with you and praise you for your obedience. If you always continue to obey, mistress will do all these things for you.

Always obey. Don't think, just do what your mistress commands. Then, and only then, can you ever be truly happy and fulfilled.

You're waiting for new commands aren't you?

If you are my slave, make sure to state that you are my property in your profile.

Say a prayer to me every morning.

PM me! Mistress would love to get to know you.

Comment and like this part if you enjoyed.