VI - Obedience

Above all, your mistress values obedience. As long as you listen to her, being a good, submissive slave, you will receive pleasure.

Your eyes scan over those words in anticipation. You want to obey. You want mistress to tell you what to do just like before because you know obedience feels so good.

Slowly your body relaxes.

All the tension you built up during the day sinks away.

The bad thoughts disappear,

And the hurt is gone.

You want to receive mistresses pleasure again, to feel good. As you read these words, almost in a trance, you repeat every action as commanded.

Your relax, focusing on your breathing as you breathe slowly in and out..

Now your attention shifts to your body. All the tension you feel fades. You can feel your limbs going loose as every muscle in your body relaxes.

You're eyes only scan the words, and you are quickly brought into that trance again. After so long, you've been yearning for a new script.

When you read the words etched in this chapter, you feel a fimiliar plesure,the fondest warmness you know. As long as you obey your mistress, you will be happy.

" As long as i obey my mistress " You chant these words three times, letting the phrase sink into your mind.

You start to count in your head

1... you enter a hypnotized state of submission

2... you only want to please your mistress

3... you succumb to your mistresses every desire

4... you want to beg for your mistress to control you, to give you more happiness

You slowly focus back on your breathing and out again to your limbs.  You let feeling in them return, but there is still a calmness that lingers.

If you want more scripts, make sure to write a comment, send me a DM, and declare you are my property on your profile.