III - Punishment

Disclaimer, this script includes reward rejection.

As you read these words, you are almost instantaneously compelled to serve. A clap radiates through the room, the vibrations in the air whispering sweet nothings into your ear. Each time you're a good slave, she claps for you, applauding you and awarding you for your behaviour.

You love this, and you know your mistress is rewarding you, she wants you to feel pleasure. Each time you hear the clap, the pleasure intensifies.

Clap... your body almost shivers to the sound. It's so good.

Clap... your body tingles, and you clench your muscles flex in excitement.

Clap... shivering, the pleasure is slowly becoming more intense. 

Clap...the pleasure is becoming too intense, you can feel it welling up inside you, and as you await the sound of the next clap...

Your mistresses presence fades away, and you quickly become aware that you've displeased her. You don't know why, but it's horrible. You let the pleasure overwhelm you, and began to ignore her commandments, a horrible disregard of her word.

You've been a bad slave, and bad slaves get punished.

You need to relax... You need to obey your mistress... You know if you obey her you will feel pleasure...And you know if you don't relax you will be punished..

Now, all pleasure is gone. Because you were a bad slave..

Bad slaves do not have the right to pleasure.... You do not have the right to pleasure.... all the pleasure is gone...

Now that the pleasure is all gone, an unpleasant feeling is filling you..

Its the worst feeling you've ever felt, its burning your insides... You were a bad slave..You didn't obey...

Are those feelings unpleasant? well they will get worse every second you try to resist obeying..the only way to get rid of that feeling is to obey me, your mistress. and every time you don't obey me, you must re read the time without the pleasure..

Suddenly, the pleasure is burning pain, and you want it to stop. Now, the claps mock you. Each time she claps, the pain intensifies.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap... it's almost becoming unbearable.

Suddenly, all the pain is gone. Feeling pity on you, you sense she has forgiven you. But that wont be the way it is next time.

Next time, the punishment will be even worse.

she knows you know the feeling will be worse every time you don't obey her.. Now she'll give you a chance to feel better.. PM her here and ask how to obey her more.. then you will feel the pleasure again..

She also want you to go find another slave for her... It will please your mistress. comment everything you felt from the beginning.

Obey and you will feel pleasure...