Jayy's Little Show.

-Dahvie's POV-

'Well, me and Daniel are going to the movies.. Bye.' Hollie says grabbing Daniel's hand and pulling him away from Jayy. 'Oh, when will you be back?' I asked. 'Maybe later tonight.. if not tomorrow.' Hollie says pulling Daniel out the door.

I look out the window and see something that broke my heart. 'Cheater.' I say under my breath.

A signal tear made its way down my face, Jayy noticed and wiped it away when I turned round to face him. Should I tell him. No Daniel's gay, it was probably just a friendly.. kiss.

'David?' Jayy whined. I look at him a shade of sadness ran thru me. I shiver and hug my self for warmth.

'Hey Jayy?' I look at him with a hint of confusion. 'Yeah?' Jayy responded. 'Daniel is fully gay right?' I asked. 'No, he's Bisexual.' Jayy said. I nod, this made me feel worst. Should I say it? No..

'What's wrong?' Jayy asked. I shake my head. 'Nothing.. my face hurts.' I replied with a cheap excuse. My phone buzzed, I quickly answered it.

(Dahv in bold.)

Hey.

I need to come over for a band thing.. BloodOnTheDanceFloor is a album name for Michael Jackson. People are starting to thing we copied it..

Damn. I liked BloodOnTheDanceFloor. Aw well come over. We can talk in person.

Got it,  be there shortly.

bye.

I hung up the phone and looked at Jayy. 'BloodOnTheDanceFloor is coming over. Hope you don't mind.' I said. Jayy gave me a confused look. 'BloodOnTheDanceFloor?' He asked. 'Meh band.' I stated. 'Band? Cool! What type of band?' Jayy asked. 'Um Techno/Pop/CrunckRock.' I said running my hand thru my hair. 'Cool.' He said before sitting down.

-Jayy's POV-

I grab my bag and pull out my eyeliner and portable mirror. I started looking my face for messups. Once I found a snag in my corner of my eye, I started applying the eyeliner and jabbed my eye with the liner stick.

I stopped what I was doing and held my face. 'Oww!' I sigh in pain. Hanging my head down low, I felt a cold hand on my back. 'You're eye just got raped.' David chuckled. I smile slightly.

-Dahvie's POV-

Knock Knock Knock Knock!

I started my way towards the door, I open the door and see I'm pretty sure my only friend Aussie. 'Hey.' He greeted and hugged me, I hug back and motion him in the house. Once he walked in I closed the door and turned back around to go sit on the couch. 'So that's Aussie. Aussie that's Jayy, he's new.' I introduced them two of them. 'Hi.' Jayy said shyly. 'Sup.' Aussie responded.

'Fans already know us as BloodOnTheDanceFloor it's way to late to change the name.' I stated. 'Gawd.. Damn it Michael Jackson!' Aussie ranted. 'Hey wanna hear something loud?' Jayy asked, not really paying attention to the conversation. 'Sure?' I said making in sound like a question.

Jayy took a deep breath, The let out a long/loud Scream. After he stop he just look at us like he was a little child at a ice-cream stand. My mouth dropped, and eyes widen.

'Damn! How the hell!?' I sat there amazed. 'At my old school, I didn't have any friends, so I'd have nothing to do. So I just sat in my room and practiced changing my vocal cords by breath and pushing with my diaphragm, for about Seven hours a day for five years.' Jayy explained.

'You're talented!' I complemented. 'Thank you.' I responded. 'Wait! if you can scream that good, What's you're singing like?' Aussie asked. Jayy turned more my way and thought for a sec before singing.

-Jayy's POV-

Hmm sing? lets see.. what something I wrote. Oh yeah!

'Got beat down, Running home on the first day. Cops told me to wipe the evil smile off my Damn face, I laughed then. Cause I knew this would be the last time I ever caved in. I never went back after that day. Moved on, got strong even changed my fucking name. Well I might be Jayy'Von now but Jeremy Brian's were I came.'

I sang then looked at David and Aussie. 'Daaayum!' David said amazed. I smile. 'You're great! Be in the band?' Aussie insisted.

David looks at Aussie then to me. 'Uh, no sorry. Thanks.' I turn it down. David looked at Aussie, and I couldn't tell if it was 'I don't want him in the band.' or the. 'We just met this guy.' look, either way I turned it down.

'Awe to bad, you'd been great.' Aussie then said with a little disappointment.

'So what's you're sexuality?' I asked looking around. 'I'm straight, David doesn't want to emit it but he's Bisexual.' Aussie spoke up. David blushed and hit Aussie in the stomach. 'Ow!' Aussie said, holding where he hit him.

Hours later of talking I actually became good friends with a David and Aussie. Now we are playing Truth or Dare, it was Aussie's turn.

'Jayy Truth or Dare?' He asked looking at me. 'Dare?' I responded. 'I dare you to do something, you never showed anyone.. EVER.' Aussie said.

I though for a minute then got an idea. 'Do you have a Hoola-Hoop?' I asked looking at David. 'Upstairs. Why?' David asked. I stood up and walked upstairs to the first door. This must be David's room.

I look around the room and finally see the Hola-Hoop. I grab it and make my way why down stairs. 'What can you possibly be doing with that?' David asked. 'You'll see, Turn off the lights Aussie.' I said, Making the Hola-Hoop light up with many colours.

David and Aussie sat back and watched.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to move this shirt, I took if off and began the song that was on loop. 'Sexy Back'. Then I began my little show..

(I don't really know how to describe Jayy Hoola-Hooping so just work with me here)

I began twirling the hoola-hoop up and down my arm, for about thirty seconds before raising my hand in the arm, still twirling the Hoola-Hoop as it made its way down my body to my waist.

Moving my hips around to keep the Hoola in motion, I lay my arms down, allowing the Hoola to make its way up my arms just under shoulder length.

I continued the motion of the Hoola going around my arms. I started to bend backwards, not breaking the motion of the Hoola-Hoop. After I bent back as far as I could I quickly raised up and began twirling the Hoop on my arm just like I did in the beginning.

I grab the hoop with my hand and stood there breathing slightly heavy.

-Dahvie's POV-

Nose Bleed! Nose Bleed! What's wrong with me! Dear God his shirt was off. He's flexible, Cute... what Oh no no.. No David Stop. You have Hollie, Fuck that who am I even kidding that bitch is cheating!

'David.' Jayy whined waving his hand in my face. 'Huh?'