Connecting With Ecstasy.

Sorry for my lack of updating. The new character in this chapter is Mari's.. just so you know..

-Dahvie-

'JAYY!?' I let the name spill but as I saw Garrett kiss him. Jayy pushed away and snapped his head towards me. 'No no no. Dahvie it's not what it.. H-He kissed me, I wanted him to leave me alone..' Jayy rambled. He raised up and walked over to me. 'After I told you he screwed me over.. You fucking do this?!' Dahvie walked up. 'Garrett kissed me!' Jayy pointed to Garrett then to himself. 'I would NEVER do that to a friend!' Jayy added. 'Just stay away from me, Jayy.' I pushed away from him and turned around instantly regretting the words that escaped from my mouth. 'D-Dahvie... You don't mean that.' Jayy's voice went to yelling to very quiet. 'I mean it.. Goodbye.' My voice cracked and I continued walking.

-Jayy-

'WHAT THE FUCK GARRETT!? YOU JUST VISITED ME MY BEST FRIEND!!' I turned around quickly meaning his gaze. He smirked. 'Not my problem..' He shrugged. 'I fucking hate you!! I hate you more that Daniel!!' I said honestly. 'Don't care.' Garrett said looking at his nails. He stood up and walked over to me. 'Stay away!' I demanded. He walked closer, I backed up farther. 'Garrett go away.' I said still backing up. 'Awe.. Yiure cute when y-' I cut Garrett off by punching his to get him away.. didn't work. 'You fucker!' Garrett snapped when straight for my stomach punching it making me stumble. 'Ah!' I fall to my knees holding my stomach. He knows how to fucking punch! He smirked and turned around on his heel and walked off.

'D-Dahv..' I stayed slightly.

-

-

I walk in my house and emitatly see a note on the table, Knowing it was probably Dahvie I ran to it and read it.

'Jayy it's Aussie, Dahvie is at my house.. What the hell did you do to him? He was fucking crying.. Don't think I'm being aginsed you. I just don't see why you could hurt him like this, Anyways come by at 10am tomorrow.. Dahvie will be gone and we can talk then.'

I frown at the note.. Other then Dahvie.. I have my two best friends.. Jayda and my very old friend Ecstasy. Maybe I can get in touch with both.. Defiantly Jayda her numbers in my phone. But I haven't seen Ecstasy since elementary school. Maybe her numbers in the phone book.

I walk over to the phone book by my computer and flip the pages till I got to the 'S' being her last name 'Sinnz'.

'Found it!' I talk to myself. I grab the house phone and instantly dial the number.

(Jayy in bold. Ecstasy in this thing)

Hello?

Uh, Hi my names Jayy. Is this Ecstasy Sinnz that when to Idaho elementary?

Yes it is. Can I ask whose calling and how you got my number?

Oh yeah.. My real names Jeremy Brine Griffis.. and I got you're number from a phone book..

Jeremy? As in the boy who was always bullied?

Y-Yeah that would be me..

..Jeremy! Oh my god!

*laughs alittle* Haha.. hai.

Hai! Its been way to long Jeremy. Wait.. why did you call?

I wanted to know if you wanted to spend dome time with ne up here in Florida..

Yes!

-Days later-

Knock knock knock knock knock!

I rushed to the door and swung the door open. 'Ecstasy!' I brought her in a hug. 'Jeremy! Oh my god! Look at you.. Piercings.. Tattoos.. You look amazing!' She hugged me back. Me smiling like and idiot. 'You look great aswell!' I chirped. She looks AMAZING!

Her eyes was dark brown like mine, Her hair dark brown. She had Blue strips in her hair, and a lip ring. A white tank top with a black mine vest, And some shorts.

'So how have you been?' She asked as she got settled in at the house. 'Um.. I'm gay.. if that says anything.' I state. 'Yes. Is says you're absolutely ADORABLE! So do you have a boyfriend?' She asked. 'Uh.. a few months ago.. But things didn't work out.' I said. 'Awe what happened?' Her voice filled with concern.. 'His name was Daniel.. He cheated on me.' Me voice cracked. I felt her hands wrap around me. 'I'm sorry, Cheaters are a bitch.. You don't deserve it.' She states. 'Yeah.. I'm so glad I got in touch with you..'

-

-

-

-Not much but I sowwy.. Drama between Jayy and Dahvie finally happened...