Locked On Eachother.

-Jayy-

Dahvie and I went silent looking at each other. As if we was locked on one another. I soon felt my hand on top of his, I look down to see our intertwined hands. Dahvie smiled. I blush and look up at him.

'Weird.. Dahvie I.. think I'm in love.' I state. 'I know.. You love Daniel.' Dahvie went to remove his hand from mine but I tighten my grip. 'N-No. Not with Daniel.. With you.'

Dahvie blushed and smiled. He started leaning into me up I stand up. 'Give me you're phone.' I put my hand in front of him, Confused he hands me it and I went for mine. Once I had my phone and his I walked to the freezer and stuff the phones in it. 'There will be no interruptions. No phones going off. No one walking in.' I locked the found door. I walk up to Dahvie who was standing up watching me.

Giving him no time to speak, As soon as I was in front of him I instantly pull him closer with my hand on both sides of his waist, Kissing him.

Dahvie stood there kissing back, He eventually he draped his arms around my neck holding me close to him. I smiled and made him fall back on the couch with me straddling him. I grip his shirt as our lips move in sync.

-Dahvie-

'You're... With... Daniel' I said between kisses. 'I don't.. Love him... Anymore.' Jayy copied the patterns I went in. I think of it for a moment, I don't want to ruin this moment.. ever. My hands rested on Jayy's waist, I hands caught on his shirt bringing it up. At the same time, I felt my hoddie being unzipped.

Jayy unwrapped the Jacket from my chest sliding his hands up my shirt, Playing around with my chest. I've never seen Jayy act this way towards me. Is he serious about loving.. me? A part of me said no, But most of it said yes.

Jayy started feathering kisses down my jawline stopping at my neck. I bit a small piece of my lip as he bit down near the spot Mikee marked on me. Jayy bit down harder, I let a small moan slip through I felt Jayy smirk aginsed my skin. Closing my eyes shut I felt Jayy started to suck on the spot. Being a moaning mess that I was, I clinched on to Jayy's sides.

I ran my hands up his back to his neck and tangled my fingers in his long hair. Jayy stopped with my neck and went to my lips again.

-Hour Later-

Jayy and I layed on the couch holding eachother close. I was laying on Jayy with my head rested on his chest. Silence after what seemed forever Jayy spoke.

'I love you, Dahvie.'

'I.. I love you to, I have for a long time.'

-

-

-

Welcome, For my Perverted Puppies. They finally emitted it. Happy? Yeah you're happy.