Bestfriends to Archenimes.

-Dahvie-

Knock knock knock!

I look at my door as I heard the knock, Who could it be at three in the morning. Oh, The reason I'm not sleeping is because.. I can't, Jayy was in my thoughts. I get up and stumble from the couch to the door and open it. Thinking it was Aussie and he just forgot his keys and locked himself out.. again. But no, It wasn't Aussie. It was someone I honestly never wanted to see again, But why is he here? I would've thought he'd be picking around Jayy.

'Jayy isn't here Daniel, Go away.' I go to close the door. His foot reaches out and blocks the remaining space. 'I was told to come here and do something. I'm not leaving until my task is completed.' Daniel said. I sigh very annoyed with his presents. 'What?' I asked opening the door. As soon as I look up at him, Everything went black..

-Jayy-

'Okay so, Tell me the real reason you brought me here.' Ecstasy demanded poking at my cheeks. I let out a some what faked laugh and look at her. 'Um. I guess I just needed a friend *tears up a little* Things have been going out of my grasp. My ex-bestfriend told me to fuck off, Because this guy Garrett screwed Dahvie over, Then Garrett kissed me.. And Dahvie.. hates me now.' I shrug it off like it was nothing, But in my mind it was the only thing that went in and out of it. 'That has to suck. Hmmm get up.' Ecstasy demanded. I look at her confused then do as told awkwardly. 'Now to my car, March!' Ecstasy pointed to the door pushing me towards it. 'Where are we going?' I asked as we got in the car. 'Tell me where this Dahvie lives.' Ecstasy started the car and pulled out. This isn't going to end pretty.. at all.

-Dahvie-

Nn.. Fuck that hu- What the fuck is on my face? I lift my hand and slightly rub my head only to fell a liquid of some sorts running down my face. 'The fuck?!' I raise up and look at my soundings. Whose house is this! I will beat there DAMN ass!

'Hey! Who in the right mind thinks it okay to kidnap a man!?' I yell out, I look down at my self. 'Who the fuck have slave chains these days!?' I yell again at the sight if chains around my ankles. Yesh I'm totally taking this seriously.

'Welp, He's up.'  A male's voice mumbled from the other room. 'Who and the motherfucking hell!? Get in here so I can see yo damn face!' I demanded. The male walked in and a serious face dropped on me. 'Damn it.. What the fuck Daniel?!' I breath out. Not threatened by his damn self.

'Rise and Shine.' Daniel smiled as if he didn't just force a man out of his own house and chain him up and some sort of musty basement.. Ugh.. I hate him. 'Excuse me I have a question.. WHY DO YOU HAVE ME CHAINED UP I KILL YOU'RE BASEMENT!? Don't act like everything is oka-' A fist connected with my face. 'Ah!' I drop to the floor. Again.. His punches hurt.. A LOT. 'Shut up! I whine more then a fucking kid!' Daniel scolded. 'That wasn't whining my friend.. *Starts to fake cry* T..This Ian whining!!' I poked fun at the damn bastered.

My face was still covered by my hands and I hear something metal being picked up. 'Daniel's fuc-' A metal pipe hit my spine as I was about to raise up. I let out a pain filled cry. My cry turned to whimpering.

-Jayy-

'Weird he's not home.' I did standing next to Ecstasy. 'Eww! Whose blood is that!?' She pointed at the blood on the door mat. 'What the hell!? Is it Dahvie's?! Why would he be..' The memory of the phone call of me and Daniel played in my mind. 'He's at Daniel's! Lets go!' I run to the car. I get in the drivers side and started driving to Daniel's.

-Dahvie-

'I would never do this.. I was told to.' Daniel said. 'Who told..you.. to torture.. me? W..was it.. G..Garrett?' I ask not being able to talk right. I was sitting in my own blood and tears. 'No.. not him. It was Jayy.' Daniel confessed. 'Bull shit!' I spoke up. 'I have a recording of our conversation.' Daniel said, He reached in his bag and pulled out his phone.

('Jayy' in regular. Daniel in bold)

Hello?

Hey, I need a favor.

Oh hi. Okay Wadda need.

I need to get rid of 'him'..

Whose him?

I don't want to say his name. Urm.. Da-

Oh okay. How?

I don't know figure it out.

- 'Jayy' hangs up-

I should have known.. He kissed Garrett, Now he's trying to get rid of me. His voice is what got me.. It sounded edited. 'He.. really does.. want me gone.' I lay my head down on the ground. A smirk grew on his lips. 'Yes. Now close yore eyes.. And-' 'Daniel! Open this fucking door! NOW!' Jayy's voice yelled. Daniel pushed me into a closet and opened the door. Jayy tackled Daniel to the ground. 'Where's Dahvie?!' Jayy gripped Daniel's throut.

Should I say something? He.. wants me gone. 'Nnn' I groan at the pain in my whole body. What should I say? I.. want nothing to do with him. I stand up and walk out the closet. 'I'm.. right.. here.' I fall to the floor again and black out. 'J..ayy.' I tried adding his name to the sentence.