Mary-Go-Round-Kissing.

-Jayy-.

'Come on, You're acting childish about this. Just go over to Dahvie's and apologise.' Ecstasy said. 'No, I'm going some place else. Away from that prick.' I grabbed my coat and started to head out. 'Who?' She asked turn towards me. 'Garrett's' I said then closed the door behind me.

-At Garrett's-

Knock Knock! I knocks twice then waited for him to answer. One he did he was in wow, I guessed surprised I was there. 'Jayy?' Garrett said, Sounding like a question. 'Hi, Um wanna hang out? With.. me?' I asked, Hoping for a yes. 'Y-Yeah sure.. Let me go get dressed. C-Com in.' Garrett motioned in the house.

I sat on there couch and watched as Garrett went into his room, I sat there looking around. 'I'm back.' Garrett appeared out of his room, Wearing a purple tank top, and some tanned skinny jeans. 'Great. Wanna go to the fair? Before it closes.' I asked. 'Yeah! I was meaning to go yesterday but I didn't have time.' Garrett states.

-At The Fair-

'Oh! Jayy, We have to ho on superman!!' Garrett tugged on my sleeves like a child. 'What's superman?' I asked. 'That!' Garrett pointed at the huge sling-shot thing that went roughly over 100 feet in the air. 'Uhn nun nun! No way!' I refused. Garrett pouted and gave me the puppy dog eyes. 'Please?' He pouted.

'Fine!' I gave in after two minutes of looking at his scrunched up face. 'Yay!' Garrett cheered and grabbed my hand. After we had our harnesses on, And we got to swinging. I was engulfed in fear. I was literally holding my breath almost the whole time.

After we got off that ride, I stumbled away from it as did Garrett. Then I fell, After realising I was on the ground I started laughing. I felt someone's hand intertwined with mine, I stop and look up seeing Garrett helping me up.

'Thanks.' I thanked him. He nodded and looked around. 'Mary-Go-Round?' I asked. 'Only if I get to share a horse with you.' Garrett said noticeably loud, Meaning I heard him. 'Forward ain't we?' I asked, sarcastically. 'Nah.' He denied and took my hand again leading me to the ride.

'Step right up. Every one is welcome on, unless you're a homosexual.' The guy running the machine said. 'Garrett, I have an idea.' I whispered him the idea and he blushed, Before nodding. 'Next!' The guy said. We step up, He looks at us for a second before letting us by.

We go to different horses, Right beside eachother. When the ride start I counted to a minute the signaled Garrett. Garrett and I stand up. 'Hey homophobe!' Garrett shouted, The guy looks at us. I look at him for a second before I turn towards Garrett, I cuff my hands on his shoulders and kissed him. The ride stopped suddenly. 'Get them off!' The guy shouted.

Garrett walked up to the guy and slapped him. Then I follow in with punching him. Me and Garrett leave the park laughing as security thrown us out.

-Back At Garrett's House-

Me and Garrett plop on his couch still laughing about today. 'I didn't expect you to actually kiss me.' Garrett said. 'Did you see his face?' I laughed replying his reaction over again in my head. 'Yeah!' Garrett laughed along with me.

After about a minute, Garrett and I started to have an actual conversation. 'I saw you blushing when I kissed you.' I state, Not teasing him at all. 'Yeah.. I was blushing.' Garrett confessed. 'I bet I can make you blush again.' I state. 'What?' Garrett asked.

As soon as he said that I leaned toward him, and kissed him softly. Garrett let out a surprised/confused moan. Then kissed back. His eyes close shut as do mine. Garrett intertwined our hands and shifted to were I was in his lap straddling him. 'Be mine?' Garrett whispered in my ear. 'Yes.' I answer, The kissed down his jawline.

-

-

-Don't hate me..

         ~Ashton