He's Not As Bad As You Think.

-2 days-

-Jayy-

'Daniel. Let. Me. Go. NOW!' I shouted. 'No.' Daniel days. I wiggle my wrists around to loosen up the rope, Once it was loose enough I waited for Daniel to leave the house.

I'm going to be in the kitchen.' Daniel got up and walked away. I watch him as he walks away, Once he was put of the room I pulled my hands out of the rope. I need something heavy. I look around for something, Then see Dahvie's knife that he had left here. I pick it up and walk into the kitchen, Luckily Daniel's body was turn away.

I inched closer to him, Then did something I hated myself for. I stepped on a creaky bored on the floor. Daniel snapped his head behind him, Assuring himself with a gun pointed at my face. I freeze up and stare down the gun.

'Drop the knife!' Daniel demanded. I did as told and Daniel took it. 'Get in the living room.' He demanded. I hung my head down and walked in the living room.

'So let me get something straight. You just graduated, and you're already going down hill by kidnapping you're ex?' I looked up at him. 'No, Because no one will know.' Daniel replied.

Knock Knock Knock!

'Jayy are you there?' A familiar voice was said from the other side of the door. 'GARRETT! HELP ME!' I screamed. 'Jayy?! What's wrong?' Garrett asked.

'Sh!.' Daniel covered my mouth. I push his hand away. 'J-Jayy? Are you okay?!' Garrett grown worried. I bolt towards the door and open it. 'We have to go! Now!' I grabbed Garrett's hand and ran to his car.

Garrett got in and so did I. Once he started the car, Daniel was running after it.

Now Garrett is driving down the road, and I'm scared and curled up in a ball. 'Jayy?' Garrett spoke up. 'Y-Yes?' I respond with a shaken voice. 'Can you tell me what happened now?' He asked. I look at him and think for a moment.

'I was kidnapped by Daniel for two days.' I state. Garrett pulled over to the side of the road and turned me. 'Did he hurt you?' Garrett asked. Without saying anything, I lifted my sleeve up showing a burn mark. 'Oh Jayy. I wish I could've came sooner!' Garrett hugged me. 'At least you came.' I smile and hugged back.

We break the hug and basically stared at eachother, Then I leaned into him quickly causing our lips to collide. Garrett tipped his head, deepening it. He shifted causing me to get pinned aginsed my side of the car. A small surprised moan comes out of me and I wrap my hands around Garrett's waist.

I then remembered something and stopped everything. 'Wait..' I slightly push away from Garrett. 'Drive to the hospital.'

-Dahvie-

'You okay?' Ecstasy asked. 'I.. am fine.' I assured him. 'Can I ask why you did this?' She asked. 'I.. don't know why. I miss him, More then I ever thought I would.' I leaned up. 'Jayy?' She asked, I nod my head.

Knock Knock Knock!

Someone knock and walked in. I almost broke down crying. 'Jayy..' I mumbled. 'What was you fucking deal on the phone!' Ecstasy snapped at him. 'You're fucking friend almost died and you acted like you had better plans then to go see if he was okay!!' Ecstasy slapped Jayy, Jayy grabbed her wrists. 'I got kidnapped by Daniel. That was not me on the phone.' Jayy released he wrists and walked over to me.

'I thought you died!' Jayy hugged me, tearing up. 'I'm glad I didn't. I know you didn't want me gone. I'm sorry for jumping to concussions.' I apologised. 'Its okay.' Jayy accepted my apologise. 'How did you get away from Daniel?' I asked. 'Garrett saved me.' I state. 'Garrett? ..What do you mean?' I asked.

'..He's my boyfriend. I'm sorry Dahvie, I never meant for it to happen.. it just happened.' Jayy apologised for nothing. '..If he saved you, Then I.. don't care if you date him. So don't apologise Monroe.' I smile and point my finger at him.

'Hey Dahvie?' Jayy asked. 'Yes?' I replied.

'About that BloodOnTheDanceFloor thing.. Do you still want me in the band?'