You Kissed Garrett, Jayy!

Okay guys, I know I added a few new characters in the last chapter. But @Mari _Von_Monroe (Please check her out she's absolutely AMAZING at writing. and while I'm at it... @ImaDevilOnTheInside she's also amazing.) Annyways. I got Mari's approval to add her in this story. So I did. You'll see her later on in the story.. if not then she will be in this story.. in some chapter. She will be in this story!

ps. When I make a story I never know what to name it until I finish the whole chapter. So I'll name it 'Penis' because it won't let me save it unless I have a chapter name.. So if one of you stumble across a chapter named 'Penis' that's why. :p

Onward to the stooorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Dahvie's POV-

'That was great guys!' Jake clapped. 'Thank you sir.' I said politely. 'So wadda say? Wanna sign a contract with us?' Jake asked. 'Yes! Of course!' Garret cheered jumping up and down like the happy fuck he is. 'Yes, we would love to.' I said holding a bouncing Garrett still.

'Great just go into my office and we can clear some stuff up.' Badly the runner of the Company said.

----------

'Jayy I'm home!' I yelled, my voice echoed through the house. Jayy had gotten his own place and asked me to live with him, How can I say no to that cute motherfucker? 'Jayy?' My voiced softened once I saw the scean layed out affront of me. Jayy was curled up with his teddy-bear. Holding. on to something. I awed but.. then I walked up to him. He looked so bad. Eyeliner streamed down his face, His face in general was Red from crying so much. His streaming eyeliner got on his bear. W-What happened to him?

~~Before Dahvie Arrived. Jayy's POV~~

Our love story could be kinda gory, far from boring. We'd meet a post-apocal- I pick up my phone and look at the ID. I forgot to deleted his number

     'Oh god.' I answer the call. 'H-Hello?' I hesitated to say anything. 'Hey!' Daniel greeted. 'Hi..' I said weekishly. 'Where's you're little boyfriend Daaaahvie?' Daniel teased. 'In a recording studio.' I sat back on my couch. 'So he's gone. Can I come over? We can fool around while he's gone.' Daniel obviously smirked. 'No, Thats fucked up.' I state. 'You say that because I fucked around with Hollie.' Daniel says. 'No. Believe it or not. I've been cheated on before.' I said starting to get Pissed. 'Oh I believe you got cheated on before me. Anyone in the right mind WOULD cheat on you. You're pathetic!' Daniel started pushing my nerves.

'Can you crawl.. in a hole.. and die.. of aids?' I asked. 'No. Sorry to disappoint you.' Daniel said dully. 'Why did you call?' I asked. 'I wanted to fuck with what's left of you're nerves.' Daniel said.. probably honestly. 'You are so fucked up. I still haven't recovered from that. I've been waking up in the middle of the night then crying my self back to sleep. I fucking hate you Daniel!!' I started breaking into tears.

I know it's stupid, I was cheated on weeks to about two months ago and I still cry about it. But Love hurts. It's like a drug, You're happy when you're on it. Broken when you get off it.

'Aww you still cry over me? I'm flattered.' Daniel teased. 'Fuck you okay!' I snap. 'Just wait, There's more to come.. And Jayy? Dahvie's next.' Daniel hung up. By this time I was completely in tears, broken down, I throw my phone aginsed the coffee table breaking the screen slightly.

I lay down on the couch and hold the bear Daniel gave me, Close to me. Picking at it's collar I notice something I did when I was away from Daniel. I made a little pocket in her collar I could stuff a small picture in it. Pulling out the picture I opened it and sob more.