Chapter 1

Ember Ashwood

Ember Ashwood

Madison Ashwood

Madison Ashwood

Ember is Aether/void(The material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere.) the 6th element. 

She has always been out-shined by her sister, Madison. She usually hangs out in a tree or on the roof of the school. Always observes and analyzes everything around her. 

Ember sees the world as black and white. There are good people and there are bad people, but these four boys will teach her that not everything is black or white. There can be gray as well. 

She walks to school with an earphone in her left ear and listens to Madison ranting about whatever she wants. She just nods and says, 'you are right' or whatever she needs to in order to make her sister think she is listening. 

Madison is the queen bitch of the school. Ember use to have a boyfriend, but it turns out, he was only using her to get close to Madison and then cheated on her and dumped her for Madison. 

She taught herself how to play the drums, bass and electric guitar, with help from her butler. Keeps a notebook filled with lyrics.

Has a belly button piercing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm finishing up my lyrics, when my butler comes in. "Ember, your permission slip has been signed, and it is time for school."

Ember: "Just writing the last word, Jared."

I take the permission slip and put it in the inside pocket of my jacket. Then Madison comes in and puts some stuff next to my bag.

Madison: "Put this stuff in your bag."

Ember: "Why should I?"

Madison: "Because there's no more room in mine, duh. Now hurry up. I'm not missing this chance to flirt with Kyle, because you are slow. Maybe I'll even catch Jake's eye."

Then she giddily leaves my room. Jared puts my laptop and the battery for it into my bag. Then he puts Madison's money and clothes into my bag as well.