One

Liked by veronicamerrell, merrelldolantwins and 895,455 others

vanessamerrell: Good morning, world! 🌞 Let's start off the day with a smile and maybe that smile is someone source of happiness.

view all 18,898 comments

veronicamerrell: Am I the only one that's trying to figure out what the text on her shirt saying? 🙄

harrisonwebb97: veronicamerrell you aren't the only. I feel like a detective trying to decode something. 😂😂

dolanmerrelltwins: You guys would seriously make the cutest couple graysondolan.

dorrellhater1: Don't get why people ship the when they clearly haven't even met, losers.

dolantwinstanner: It's called crackship. An impossible but possible OTP (one true pairing) but PLEASE COLLAB. THE ICONIC TWINS.

dolantwinspage: graysondolan please tell them to stop tagging you in useless posts!!!

dorrelltwinslay: Please do a collab with the Dolan twins! #dorrellcollab

_______________________________________________________

Grayson POV

It's currently 7 in the morning and I was still trying to get all the videos edited so we don't miss the posting date. Wanting to take a short break I went onto my phone and clicked on Instagram to give some love to a few fan account that I secretly do check out. Before returning back to my laptop something had caught my attention in the notification, I noticed some people had been tagging me in the comment section of a post by someone named Vanessa Merrell. I don't think I've heard of her before and I was wondering why they were tagging me. Ignoring it I left the app and got back to editing and I tried my best to remember if I've encounter this Vanessa girl.

"Hey Grayson, what's up man?" Ethan asked as we did our weird handshake before he sat down in front of me.

"Just trying to finish this so we can upload it on time but this killing me. It's been hours and it's still as 60%." I groaned as I messed my hair in frustration. Being a YouTuber takes up your time even though you enjoy every piece of it.

"Saw many of Bromieomies tagging you in a post and was wondering if you saw it." He said with his head tilted.

"Yeah but didn't bother checking it. Must have been a fan or something. It happens all the time." With that the conversation ended and the video is finally done for me to upload. With everything ending at plan I wanted to upload a photo since it's been awhile and I didn't want fans to think I went M.I.A or anything.

Liked by ethandolan and 895,455 others

graysondolan: Been up since last night editing an exciting for you all. Heres the ending process of it. I'm dead tired.

view all 20,997 comments

ethandolan: Where's the photo credit bro?

ethandolan: 📷: ethandolan

dorrellcollab: vanessamerrell please collab with the Dolan twins!!!

dolanmerrelltwins: Please tell me you're going to post a video with the Merrell twins. It'll be a wish some true. 💖

dorrellhater03: Can you lame "dorrell" shippers just leave my baby Grayson alone.

heartdolantwins: vanessamerrell pls date!!

After posting the photo the comment section had blown up again. Once again something had caught my attention. Just like what happened earlier people are starting to tag that girl Vanessa on my post. Chuckling I left the app and carried on with the day.