Three

Third POV

This is James Llerrem and he's been dating Vanessa for over a year now and everything has been going smoothly. Everything about him was perfect. Whenever you needed a shoulder to lean on he would be there. Even though he might not be able to always give out advices he'll take time and listen to you and comfort you. When you're feeling down he'll do anything to put a smile on your face. However, that's just how the eyes receive it. 

_______________________________________________________

Liked by veronicamerrell, ,thepaulmerrell, harrisonwebb97 and 895,455 others

Liked by veronicamerrell, ,thepaulmerrellharrisonwebb97 and 895,455 others

vanessamerrell: The bigger the hoop the better my hand can fit through it! 😋

view all 29,111 comments

7ballofsunshine: Y'all it's official. Vanessa out here trying to kill us all. 🙄

veronicamerrell: You're so precious. Love you.  🙊❤️ 

dolanmerrelltwins: You guys would seriously make the cutest couple graysondolan.

vanessamerrell: veronicamerrell love you too, sis! ❤️❤️

dolantwinstanner: This girl is slaying. Now you going on a date or something? 

dolantwinspage: graysondolan come get your girl!

dorrelltwinslay: graysondolan how you feeling about this photo?! She steal your heart yet?

merrellhaters: ^^^ please fuck off. Dolan twins doesn't want their trashy ass. 

_______________________________________________________ 

Ethan POV

I woke up this morning and it was too early but it's Saturday so whatever. Gray was still asleep so I, myself didn't want to leave bed yet or else I would need to cook for the both us. Since I got nothing to do I decided to check on Instagram. My goal was to post consistently but it's hard when you run out of caption to put. You feel me? The first thing I did was check my notifications to see what's up. Being bored I scroll through Instagram when something caught my eyes. It was a photo of a girl. Looking at the comments briefly I've noticed a few people tagging Gray in the comments. She was a stranger yet they supposedly ship them together. Crazy. I clicked onto her account and was shocked to see how much we have in common. We were both identical twins and YouTubers. When Gray wakes up I have to ask him if they knew each other or not. Well before leaving I decided to upload a photo. 

Liked by graysondolan and 895,455 others

ethandolan: When your brother is still asleep so you have no one else to annoy but act sad for the gram. 

view all 30,111 comments

graysondolan: Bro I've been up you just never checked on me. Bye. 😑 

dolonmemes: About to turn this into a meme. 

shempet: Jawline can cut through tons of paper. 

merrelltrash: Such a gorgeous guy. Marry me 🤗 

dolantwinstanner: Beautiful eyes.

_______________________________________________________ 

Grayson POV

"Gray I'm curious about something." E said walking into my phone before sitting on a chair. Looking at him I nodded at him before he continued to speak. 

"I was just on Instagram and I stumble on a photo of this girl. I was looking at the comments section and many fans were shipping the both of you. Do you know her?" I raised an eyebrow