Seven

Vanessa POV

Liked by veronicamerrell, brennen, thepaulmerrell and 300,345 others

vanessamerrell: ❝ Everything finds its place and leaves

You took all of me and left

But like the two hands of the clock in my heart

I keep lingering in the same place ❞

comment section disabled

A week after our breakup, I was at home, fumbling with a box that was tied by a single string. In it was all the memories that was created since the first day we met. All of them, every single moment. The box contained letters and photos which was kept together by a ribbon. Carefully untying the ribbon the photos were scattered all over the floor and I felt my eyes tearing up as my chest tightened. With the memory of the breakup and our adventures, I started to feel dizzy and pain kept growing as I kept looking at the photos. Dropping onto the floor I picked up a photo that I would clearly remember, we took it together before he confessed to me. Laughing to myself I slowly began ripping it to seperate myself from him as he's now happy with someone else. Suddenly, my phone went off and it was from an unknown number.

_______________________________________________________

Text Messages

Unknown

Hello, Vanessa!

Vanessa

Umm who is this?

Unknown

Oh sorry! I'm Ethan, Grayon's older brother. I got your number from him.

Vanessa

It's fine. Hello, Ethan pleasure talking to you. Do you need something?

Ethan

No just want to see how you're doing. Encounter your heartbreaking post that you posted earlier and before.

    Vanessa

I'm doing good so there's no need to worry about me! 😊

Ethan

I know you've hangout with Grayson last week but I was wondering if you would like to meet up and get to know each other?

    Vanessa

Of course. Ask Grayson to give you the address and I'll see you then. Just message when you arrive.