Five

Vanessa POV

Every time I try to close my eyes everything would repeat itself. How can things change so fast. One moment we're saying "I love you" and the next is a "I'm sorry". I began crying as I remember how he said I didn't do anything wrong but his love has just change. Without realization I had cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and noticed my eyes puffy from all the crying from last night. Just remembering what had happened last night made me cry once again. Why is that all my relationship ends like this. Walking over to the mirror I looked at myself and all I saw was a mess. Wiping away the tears I tried my best to smile before making my way downstairs.

Sitting down I noticed Roni sad expression. Just because I'm heartbroken doesn't mean she should be down. It shouldn't involve her. She looked at me before mouthing,

"Are you okay?" All I did was give her nod in return. I didn't really want to speak to anyone right now even if I love my sister. Everything is just a blur.

Liked by veronicamerrell, harrisonwebb97, thepaulmerrell and 900,455 others

vanessamerrell: I hate you, but I love you. ❝ Your hands that used to caress my arm, scars that resemble you are engraved on me like a tattoo. What's so great about love that it makes me cry? ❞

view all 20,000 comments

dolantwinlovers: Did Grayson reject you are something? LOL

dolonmemes: Such a loser looking for attention

merrelltwinners: Nessa...what's wrong???

merrelltrash: graysondolan did you finally tell her fans to stop ignoring you? 😂😂

dolanlover: You don't deserve to be happy!

_______________________________________________________

Grayson POV

As I was sitting at our editing table Ethan walked over with his eyes locked on his phone. Sitting down he let out a sigh. I wonder if he was having another girl problem.

"Hey...you know those posts which people keep mentioning in?" He looked at me and I knew something was definitely wrong with him. He's gone crazy.

"Yes what about it? I really don't want to be involved." I replied as I looked back at the laptop screen.

"People are still mentioning you especially in her recent update." Ethan said as he placed the phone in front of me like he's trying to prove a point. Rolling my eyes I looked at it and somehow I couldn't look away.

"What is this photo about?"

"I think she just broke up with someone by reading her caption. Hey I'm going to meet up with a few friends, you coming?"

"No you can go just say hi for me!" I yelled out when I noticed he had already walked off.

"Gotcha bro."

When I heard him leave I took out my phone and went onto that Vanessa Merrell account. Somehow looking at the photo pained me. Was it because of the caption or was it the disgusting comments. I was now wondering about what I should I do. Should I DM her or tag her in a post to make her smile. But if I do it'll become controversial and maybe she'll even gain more hate. Shaking my head I took out my phone before scrolling to see what photo I should be posting. Smiling I finally found the perfect photo to upload. It'll definitely make her smile.

Liked by ethandolan and 895,455 others

graysondolan: I hope this photo will be able to make you smile. I hope these baby yellow belly turtles will be able to make you smile vanessamerrell

view all 20,997 comments

ethandolan: "I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVE" IS THIS WHY YOU DIDN'T WANT TO COME? 😉😉

ethandolan: Is my younger brother in love?

graysondolan: ethandolan shut up it's not like that

dolanmerrelltwins: Please tell me you're going to post a video with the Merrell twins. It'll be a wish some true. 💖

dorrellhater03: Why are you even wasting your time on her.

heartdolantwins: vanessamerrell pls see this!!!

After posting the photo I kept checking my notification but I was right. Many left positive comments as well as negative ones. I just don't understand why people would do that to someone who's just so innocent and did nothing wrong. It wasn't her fault that people started to ask for a Dolan and Merrell twins collaboration. It just happened out of the blue. During my train of thought a beep which indicated that I got a message. To my surprise she had message me.

_______________________________________________________

Instagram DM

vannesamerrell

Hello...thank you for that post. :)

graysondolan

Hey! No problem at all. Do you like turtles or something?

vanessamerrell

Well, I just love animals in general especially tiny ones but I don't think you need to keep that post up. What would people think about it.

graysonmerrell

I don't mind what people think. Just wanted you to smile and I hope you're able to ignore all those horrible comment if you encounter them.

vanessamerrell

Don't worry about that! Haha. You know thank you once again. Thank you for making this Christmas better for me.

graysondolan

Oh shoot it's Christmas today...since we're already talking would you like to hangout?

vanessamerrell

I would love to hangout. Here's my address and phone number. (_____________) (_____________) If you get here just message me or call me.

graysondolan

Okay see you, Vanessa!

seen by vanessemerrell