Two

Roni POV

*Beep beep beep beep* Not wanting to wake up I threw a pillow over my head to block out the ringing sound. I sighed as I got up to turn it off but remember we were going to film a video for Tuesday, I started to smile before going to take a shower. After the shower I went to wake up Nessa.

"NESSSSSAAAA!" I yelled as I began shaking her to wake her up. She looked at me with an eye open before covering her face with the blanket. Smiling to myself I got onto her bed before laying on her.

Groaning she tried to push me away but gave up when she couldn't push me off. "If you get off me I'll get up in return."

"Deal. And hurry up since we have to film today for this week video." Getting off her I pulled the blanket away before walking over to the windows. Never knew that her room has the best natural lighting. After snapping a few photos I found the perfect one to upload. 

Liked by vanessamerrell, brennen and 915,425 others

veronicamerrell: Today my sister and I are filming something exciting! It'll be a Q&A type of video. Please ask us question in the comment section or on twitter using #askmtwins

view all 15,321 comments

vanessamerrell: Girl you be making my room a better place with your cute self.

brennen: Wow my love for you girls never changes. My beautiful twins.

dolanmerrelltwins: OMG if ethandolan and her were together...VISUALS.

merrellhater121: Please fix that messed up bun of yours 😂😂

dolantwinstanner: ethandolan would love so perfect standing next to her.

dorrelltwinslay: Omg keep tagging ethandolan!!!

_______________________________________________________

Nessa POV

After I posted a photo onto Instagram yesterday and haven't checked it since then. Noticing that we weren't filming just yet I've decided to go on and see what's been happening. Looking through the comments and tags I've noticed that many wants us to collaborate with the Dolan twins or even ships us together. Don't get me wrong but we would also like to collaborate with them but what if they don't even know us or want to avoid us because of all these ships going around. It'll be awkward for me as not many people know that I'm currently dating someone name James (I just had to use guy character name :) Besides I've been watching their video since they started and they've never filmed with another female YouTuber and it'll be controversial if we do first. And knowing that some fans aren't always nice as it seems scares me.

"Nessa are you ready to film? Hello? Earth to Nessa." She waved her hand in front my face breaking my train of thoughts.

"Oh yeah I'm ready to film! Let's get into it." I smiled at her before going to our studio room to record.

"Okay guys on the count of 3...1 2 3 cue!" My dad called out as we began filming the intro.

"Hey guys I'm Veronica and I'm Vanessa. And today we're doing a question and answer video." We said smiling at the camera as we did that in one take. Impressive as that doesn't always work out.

"After Roni posted that photo on her account we immediately went to read the comment sections and we've actually screenshot a few questions from there. However, we didn't look at the questions from Twitter as we want to see it with you all!" I nodded as I spread my arms out before pointing at the camera.

An hour had past and we were finally done filming and trust me answering the question was actually quite hard and made us think a lot. As for me I'm just happy because I just want to go out and enjoy the rest of the day with Roni.

_______________________________________________________

Third POV

After leaving the house the girls the drove to nearby Starbucks because how can one survive without Starbucks. You get me? No? Okay.

Vanessa made her way up to the counter before ordering her go to drink. "Hello. Yes I would like a venti passion tea, 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berry juice instead of water with no berries, and light ice please." Veronica shook her head before ordering her own drink.

"Nessa your order is always the longest and the look on the worker face was hilarious." Veronica joked before she eyed something that broke her heart. As their drink was done she hurried Vanessa to leave as she walked out first.

"What's going on Roni, why are you suck in a hurry?" She eyed Roni before getting into the driver seat.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to start the day faster." She said before flashing a smile at Vanessa as she was leaving the parking lot.

And with that they drove around and filmed a vlog for their other channel. After changing drivers, Veronica couldn't stop thinking about what she saw at Starbucks. Like how can that suddenly happen. Was it possible for things to change within a day? Looking at sleeping Vanessa she couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked.

Liked by thepaulmerrell and 925,000 others

veronicamerrell: Definitely had the best day with Nessa. There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.

comment section disabled