+5+

Taehyung stared at the clocked and covered his ears with his hands.

1:34 am.

"Please, please, please fucking stop."
He mumbled, closing his eyes.

The noise was getting worse and so was his patience. Though Jungkook agreed to keep it down for the day, he seemed to not have remembered.

"I can't. I can't fucking take this anymore." Taehyung dropped his pen and stood up from his seat. He walked out of his house and slammed the door shut behind him.

After going up to the sixth floor and making his way over to apartment 68, he banged his fists on the door three times.

Not hearing any response, Taehyung knocked again louder.

After a few seconds he heard the door unlock and Jungkook appeared from the other side.

"Oh hello fellow neighbour."

"Hello fellow neighbour? Are you fucking kidding me? It's way past 1 in the morning and you greet me with a fucking hello?" Taehyung snapped.

"Woah, okay what's wrong?" Jungkook questioned, a bit taken back by the olders reaction.

"The noise, Mr. Jeon. The fucking noise. You're so loud I can barely hear myself think. I asked you to fucking keep it down tonight and you do the exact opposite. You're even louder today!" The older almost yelled.

"Okay okay. Apartment 58, I didn't know we were that loud. I thought there were sound proof walls in this building." The younger chuckled.

"Stop fucking joking!" Taehyung pushed the younger by the chest.

Jungkook stumbled back almost tripping on his feet.
"Holy shit, why did you do that!?"

"Because you are loud Mr. Jeon. PLEASE JUST STOP WITH THE GODAMN NOISE." Taehyung fiercely glared, his face steaming red.
I am so fucking done. So fucking done.

"Hey I'm sorry-"

"Jungkook who's that?" A sudden figure appeared behind the younger.

Taehyung looked past to see that his friend, Yoongi was standing there with a confused look.

"Hyung?!"

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"I can ask you the same thing." He said in disbelief.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Jungkook confusedly looked at both of them.

"Taehyung is my friend. I went to the same university as him." Yoongi explained coming out of the door.

"So your name is Taehyung?"
Jungkook smile widened.

"Hyung, why the fuck are you with this guy?" Taehyung crossed his arms ignoring the younger. Everything just seemed so confusing at the moment.

"It's the friend I told you about today. We were just recording a song in his room."

Taehyung groaned and rubbed his temples.
"That explains the extremely loud noise. It was louder than yesterday."

Jungkook cut in and placed a hand on his neighbours shoulder.
"Taehyung, I'm really sorry. But don't worry, we'll be over in about 30-ish minutes."

"Don't fucking touch me." He said and pulled his shoulder away from the younger.

"Hey, Taehyung. He's not a bad guy. And sorry if we were interrupting you with your studies. We can stop for today and record the rest tomorrow alright?" Yoongi reassured his friend.

"Hyung, please do that." Taehyung begged. "Please don't do anything for tonight and you can record the rest of your fucking song tomorrow."

"Am I not in any part of this....?" Jungkook questioned, disappointed by the two.

"Shut it." Taehyung placed a hand in front of the boy without looking at him.

"Taehyung, go home and study. I know that test is important." Yoongi worriedly spoke.

"Yeah, I'm really tired so I might as well just sleep now."

"Alright, goodnight Taehyung. And sorry again." The older apologized.

Jungkook sighed and ruffled his own black hair.
"I'm really sorry too. I won't be so loud next time."

Taehyung ignored and walked away from the two male tiredly.

Won't be so loud again? Heard that too many times.

+++++++++++++++++++++

You dirty minded children thought JK was having sex smh