+13+

"Apartment 68!!" Taehyung yelled angrily, and banged on the door.

Not even after 3seconds, Jungkook answered the door with a blank face.
"Oh hello, apartment 58."

"Turn that fucking shit down."

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know it was disturbing you. I bet you couldn't do your calculus studies because of me." The younger answered in a monotone, expecting the older to be more annoyed.

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" Taehyung squinted his eyes.

Jungkook scoffed as he crossed his arms,
"On purpose? Sorry, but I have a job to do. And that is to make music. So I apologize if you're trying to do your own thing but remember that I'm trying to do my own thing too."

Taehyung glared at him with despise and took out a piece of paper from his pocket. He shoved the paper into Jungkook and said,
"I'm moving next month. The owner is moving into my place so here's the notice. I hope she likes the music you make because she will be hearing it all night long."

Jungkook opened his mouth to respond but he was too shocked to say anything. Instead he opened the slightly crumpled paper and read the notice.
"You're really moving." He mumbled.

"Yes, and you know the reason why. Thanks for everything and have a great rest of the weekend." Taehyung turned around and walked away quickly.

"Wait!" Jungkook stopped him in panic. "Are you really moving because of me?"

The older turned around and sighed. He seemed pissed off that he was stopped, but calmly responded,
"Yes, what else do you think Mr. Jeon? After that text, I really don't think I can be around you anymore."

"I-..." Jungkook tried to speak. But nothing came out of his mouth.

Seeing that the younger had nothing else to say, Taehyung finally left.

Even after the older was out of sight completely, Jungkook stood there speechless. He came to a realization that he has done something incredibly stupid, and quickly ran to get his phone.

J: Taehyung

J: Mr. Kim

J: I'm really sorry

J: please please I'm sorry

J: Please don't move

J: I didn't think you would go this far

J: Please rethink about this

T: Really?

T: go away

J: no please don't move

J: if you hate me that much, I will move

T: stop being ridiculous

J: I'm moving if you're moving

J: look I know we didn't start off great. I admit it's my fault but you have to understand that I like to make friends and I can be stupid sometimes

T: yea no shit

J: please I really just wanted another friend

T: And I didn't 

J: Don't you think it's stupid to move just because of me?

T: stupid? Yea it's stupid. But I'm moving because I can't handle this anymore.

J: what do I have to do so you won't move

T: nothing because I'm moving no matter what

J: I will make you change your mind

T: oh please do try apartment 68

J: just watch me