+6+

Caught the flu🤧😷
•••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung dragged himself back to his apartment.

"Fuck," he flinched at the sudden pain in his head. He had been getting constant headaches for the past few days, mainly due to long hours of studying and also because of Jungkook.
"I really should rest."

He held the door-handle to go into his apartment, but for some reason, the door didn't open.

The male tried to open it again but the handle didn't budge at all. After a couple more tries, he stopped.
"Shit. I forgot this door was an auto lock."

Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned his head against the door.
My life is complete shit right now.

It was probably already 2 am and Taehyung just wanted to get into his comfy bed and rest. He had to take the most important exam tomorrow, and he already knew he was going to fail from lack of sleep.

What do I do.

His phone suddenly ringed in his pocket. It was a message from Jungkook.

J: hey, I'm really sorry about what happened

J: I really am

J: Yoongi and I will record tomorrow so you won't hear anything for the rest of the night

Is he actually sorry? Or is he just being the sarcastic person he is?

Oh wait, I can ask Yoongi if I can stay at his place for the night. It's much closer to the university which is even better. Brilliant Taehyung.

He smiled at his genius idea and quickly ran back to Jungkooks apartment. He knocked on the door and soon enough, the younger answered.

Jungkook greeted him with a surprised expression.
"Taehyung, hey. Is something wrong again?"

"Hi, where's Yoongi? I need to talk to him. Now." The older asked trying to peek.

"Yoongi went home."

Taehyung's face dropped.
"Are you being serious Mr. Jeon."

"Yes. He left like 2 minutes ago right after you left. Is something wrong?"

"I got locked out of my apartment."

The younger looked at him with a straight face and then broke into a chuckle.
"Are you serious? You forgot your keys inside? Oh, Taehyung I thought you were smarter than that."

"Don't laugh this isn't funny. I have an exam tomorrow and I should be sleeping." The older looked at him irritated.

"Well, Yoongi isn't here. I mean what were you gonna ask him anyway?" Jungkook questioned.

"If I could stay at his place. It's close to my university."

"Why don't you stay at my place then? I have a couch." Jungkook genuinely asked.

"No fucking thank you." Taehyung scoffed.

Like hell, I would.

"I'm serious. Where else are you gonna go? Sleep in the hallway? I'm giving you the best offer right now." The younger crossed his arms.

"Are you kidding me? If we were in the same room, I don't think I can sleep at all because of how much anger I have towards you right now."

"Taehyung, if you want to have a good rest before that calculus exam, just take the offer. Throw away that pride of yours for tonight. I'm not going to do anything more to make you angry, I promise." The younger tried to convince him.

"It's fine. I'll go somewhere else."
Taehyung replied.

"Really? You don't have your wallet, your keys.....I'm the best you've got. But if you really insist, I'll let you leave then."

The older ignored and looked down. He really didn't want help from Jungkook, but at the moment, he had no other choice. And he hated that.

Jungkook started closing the door when Taehyung placed his foot to stop it.
"Fine, I'll take the offer. But please don't disturb me anymore."

The youngers smile turned into a grin.
"Welcome, welcome." He said as he fully opened the door.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance and pushed away Jungkook to get inside.

His apartment was rather clean and monotone with minimal furniture. He was surprised to see that Jungkook didn't even own a TV. Nothing like how Taehyung had expected.

"You don't have TV?" The older questioned.

"Nah, a computer is enough." Jungkook answered opening his fridge.
"Want beer?"

"No thank you, I'm sleeping."

"Okay. Goodnight."

Taehyung threw himself onto the couch and flipped his body. He heard the other open a bottle of beer and walk towards Taehyung.

"Here." Jungkook threw a soft blanket over the olders head.

Taehyung flinched in surprise.
"Thanks." He replied without looking at him.

"And I know you're probably tired of hearing me say it, but I'm sorry. This is all I can do."

Taehyung shifted to turn around and looked up at the younger.
"It's fine. And thanks for letting me stay." He said and quickly turned back around.

He heard Jungkook chuckle a little.

As the older closed his eyes, he noticed the light turning off and the other walking away from him.

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y'all know namjin is real