+16+

Last time I updated was March HI shishters🖤
+++++++++++++++++++++

J: I'm waiting for u

J: I have the food ready and everything

J: ur not backing out r u

J: where r u

T: I'm here

J: I don't see u outside my door tho

T: oh my god I'm on the elevator just wait

J: okay okay

Jungkook smiled at his phone and quickly checked himself in the mirror for the 4 th time that day. Probably because Taehyung looked neat all the time while Jungkook was a lazy mess always wearing the same outfit.

He didn't know why he did that, wondering why he cared so much about how he looked around Taehyung. He was just a neighbour.

There was a sudden knock on the door making Jungkook run towards it.

"Hi, Taehyung." He said, opening the door fully and greeting the other.

Taehyung, who had an annoyed look on his face responded with a simple,
"Hello."

The older stepped inside taking off his shoes and neatly placing it on the side.

"Are you tired? Are you hungry?" The younger questioned, leading him inside the apartment.

"I'm hungry. I had to take two exams today because my professor thought that I was cheating. Clearly, he's out of his mind." The older replied in an frustrated tone.

"Cheating? Why?"

"There was a cheat sheet on the floor and the professor thought it was mine. I said it wasn't mine and defended myself, but he didn't believe me. He said he was going to fail me so, I said I'll retake the exam and he agreed."

"Which is why you had to take two exams."

"Right."

"Well," Jungkook took a can of beer from the fridge. "Good thing I got some good stuff today."

Taehyung sat down on the couch exhausted.
"What stuff."

The younger took a bucket of KFC which was placed on the counter and a bubble tea drink he had promised.
"This."

Taehyung's lips curved up into a small smile but tried to hide it with his hands.
"Hurry up and bring it over here."

"See? I knew you'd be happy."
Jungkook sat on the couch with Taehyung who had a satisfied grin on his face.

"Food makes everyone happy."
The older said as he grabbed a chicken leg.
"Oh this is good."

"Have some more." Said Jungkook, pushing the bucket of chicken legs over to the older.

"Mmhmm."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung while he chewed on his food. He thought the other looked adorable stuffing his face and trying to eat as much as possible.

"Aren't you going to eat too?" Taehyung asked as he took some fries.

"Hmmm? Oh yea, I'll eat."
Said the younger realizing he was completely zoned out.

"Here take this one. The one with the bones are really tasty."
Said Taehyung handing him a chicken leg.

"Thanks Taehyung."

"You're welcome."

It was a peaceful time that the two had spent. No fighting or shouting, just talking about random things about what they did that day.

"I am very, very full." Taehyung collapsed on to the ground.
"Can't eat no more."

"You ate 9 chicken legs. How is that possible?"

"It's possible because it's me. Plus I burn a lot of calories by studying. I get hungry really easily." Taehyung explained.

The younger chuckled as he started cleaning up the table.
"I didn't know you burn calories by studying."

As Jungkook cleaned up the mess on the table and tried to make his way over to the kitchen, he tripped on Taehyung's leg and fell down.

He had landed right onto the older and had come face to face with him. Their faces were so close, that Jungkook was able to see the mole under Taehyung's eye.

"Oh— s-sorry, I accidentally-"

"I-It's fine, I was the one who was in the way." Taehyung stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"No I didn't see where I was going-"

"I'm okay-if you could just please get off me—"

"Oh yea, sorry." Jungkook apologized as he quickly got off of the older. He picked up the plates he dropped as he tried to hide his blushed face.

"I'll help." Taehyung suggested, taking one of the plates from the younger.

"Thanks."

The awkward silence suddenly filled the air.

"Um-I guess I'll go now. I have to get back to studying."

"Yea, sorry for making you stay this long." He said clearing his throat.

"I had fun though. Thanks for— the food. It was really good." Taehyung thanked him.

"Me too."

"Okay, so— bye."

"Bye Taehyung."

Wait, am I gay for Taehyung?

+++++++++++++++++++

Triple update even though u guys deserve like 20