00:01

Emily's POV

I sighed, walking up the stairs of my apartment building. I honestly don't know why my stubborn ass isn't take the elevator.

After walking out the stairs door, I walked out to see the girl from the other day exiting the elevator.

We immediately made eye contact.
"Hey, neighbor", she said with a greeting smile.
"Hi", I said greeting her back.
"How've you been?", she asked as if we didn't just see each other a couple days ago.

"I've been.... busy", I trailed off trying to end this conversation.
"Uhh— So did you think about me taking you out for dinner?", she continued.

"With my fiancé, correct?", I asked her.
"Of, course. We wouldn't want to upset your little fiancé would we?", she asked sexually.

I swallowed hard to damp my now very dry throat.
The sexual tension between us was a 9 out of 10.
My breathing increased.
Was I seriously turned on by her voice?
She was literally just talking.

She was about to say something when the elevator dinged, I tuned to see Talia.

My fiancé. Whom I'm supposed to be turnt on by.

"Hey, baby?", she said in confusion, wrapping her arm on my waist. I slightly smiled.

"And you must be the fiancé?", Alison asked trying to make conversation pulling her hand out to shake Talia's.

"That's me", she said shaking it.
"So I was just catching up with you're fiancé about us going out for dinner, tomorrow night", Alison said.

"Dinner? Sounds fun. I'm down for dinner, how about you, babe?", Talia asked.

"Dinner? I don't know.", I say.
"Come on, Emily", Talia said trying to convince, deep down inside I knew it wasn't a good idea.

"Yeah. Emily", Alison said smirking.
Great. Now, she knows my name.
I rolled my eyes and slapped myself in the forehead multiple times in my head.

"I don't know, I mean... I do have to a lot to do", I said making an excuse.
"Well, what every you decide let me know. You know, I'm only one knock away", she said before walking into the apartment.

I turned to Talia.
"That was interesting", she said unlocking the door as we entered our apartment.

"Please Tell me you're not thinking about actually going?", I asked as she closed the door.

"It could be fun", she shrugs walking into the kitchen.
"Fun? I think your definition of fun, is completely different from mine. She's a flirt", I said watching her grab something out the fridge.

"And I think it's adorable that you have a little crush", she said as if this was some type of joke.

"Ty", I asked calling her by her nickname, crossing my arms, to motion that I was being serious.

"What's the worst thing that could happen? She steals you away from me?", she asked.

Little did she know.

I rolled my eyes, "i don't care. I'm not going", I said turning around.
"Yes, you are", she said grabbing me to turn my around.
"Nope", I said shaking my head.

"If you go, I'll do that thing you like", she said.
I arched my eyebrow at her, "What thing?", I asked.

She tugged at my jeans pulling my waist towards her, "you know exactly what thing I'm talking about", she said smirking.

She was being nasty.
But I liked it.

I tried my best to contain my smile, but I couldn't.
"You know that isn't going to solve every problem we have, right?", I asked.

She slowly began kissing my neck, making me lose my focus, and making me let out soft moans.

"It just solved this one", she said before kissing me passionately.

//

"I can't believe you're making me do this", I whispered to Talia, as we excited our apartment.

"I didn't make you do this. We had a deal, remember", she smirked.
"I would like to rethink my decision", I say.

"It's too late", she said intertwining her fingers with mine.
As Talia ringed Alison's doorbell, the door opened moments later.

Alison's POV

I opened the door, and there was.
The most beautiful thing, I have ever laid my eyes on.

She was perfect.
Everything I wanted was standing right in front me.

But she was with someone who couldn't love like I did.
I wish she could see that.
But even if she did, she wouldn't want to be with me.

I mean... there so many things that wrong about me, what if I scare her away.

Have you ever loved someone who was in love with someone else?
I did.
I do.
And it's sucks.

"You ready?", the words escape my mouth, knowing this night was going to good. For me. For Emily. Not as much as for Talia.