00:31

Emily's POV

Emily's POV

Eventually after breakfast I expected Alison and I to talk, like I wanted us too. I wanted us to talk about us or whatever we were which the word alone was confusing.

There wasn't an us. I mean I heard that yesterday. And the question wondered my mine, if this wasn't what I wanted why don't I just leave?

Why do I continue to come back to her, even after she made her feelings clear towards me.

Maybe it's because I want this more than anything. Maybe because I want this to work so badly, and if doesn't. That means I fucked up. It means I gave up my relationship with Talia, my house, my old life for nothing.

But Alison and I talking about our feelings weren't going to happen, specially not if either of us is sober.

I found myself getting bored quickly, who knew in this large house there'd be nothing to do.

Alison was still out "handling business" whatever the hell that meant.

I was going to go upstairs take a nap when the door bell rang, I turned around walking towards the door as Tyler opened it.

A tall blonde girl in heels walked into the house, looking around.

Her eyes when on me and stared down at me.
"Good Morning Miss Williams", Tyler greeted her.

Who the hell was she and why was she standing there as if she was Beyoncé on some shit.

"Here's my bag... where is Alison, Tyler?", she says trying to hand me her very expensive purse, and turning to Tyler.

"Miss Dilaurentis left for work about an hour ago", tyler responded.

She turned to me.
"This is the part where you take my bag", she says snapping at me placing her hands in my face.

"And this is the part where your two seconds from getting your nose broken if you don't remove your hands out of my face", I say mocking her tone causing her mouth to drop.

"I don't think we've haven't been introduced before. I'm Samara... I'm a good friend of Alisons and who might you be?" She asked removing her shades and placing them in her purse.

"Alison's doesn't have friends"

She flipped her hair, and crossed her arms.
"You're a little cute thing aren't you. Alison has many friends", she says noticing what exactly what I was wearing.

"It's a shame Alison isn't home. I was really looking forward to talking to her"

About what exactly?
"About?"

"I heard Alison's reaching the twenties, I need to make sure she knows exactly what she's doing", she says walking past me, looking around and then turning around to me.